• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    Hello!

Greetings! I'm Lux, and I'm here to have a good time.
    I enjoy drawing and RPing, so hit me up if you are too.
    My first game was Pokemon Diamond, and I'm currently doing a playthrough of Moon. As you can probably tell, my two favorite Pokemon are Luxray and Deino.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello!

Greetings! I'm Lux, and I'm here to have a good time.
    I enjoy drawing and RPing, so hit me up if you are too.
    My first game was Pokemon Diamond, and I'm currently doing a playthrough of Moon. As you can probably tell, my two favorite Pokemon are Luxray and Deino.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you!
    Hi, welcome to PC! Stop by the Roleplay Theatre if you haven't already, scroll down the index to find it c: It's a great place for all kinds of roleplay adventures, I've been hanging out there for years~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Lux! It's nice to meet you :D 4th Generation games are some of my favorites. Luxray is a pretty cool Pokemon too. Feel free to post your art over in the Art Studio or partake in roleplays over in the Roleplay Theatre. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

Back