• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    Hi I'm PlayfulPichu! I love pichus! My BF here is Fantasy. Well I hope you like me! I really love Pokemon! This is my third forum! I just hope I fit in!

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
  • Hi, Playful! I'm glad you joined! Just follow the rules and don't get in trouble! I hope you have a good time here! ^^

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • Hewwo ^0^,
    Welcome to PC ! Have a lot of fun here. I am sure that you'll fit right in! ^^

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Aww Pichu's are soo adoreable!^-^*huggles* welcome to Pc!.Im Maya, feel free to PM me for any help at all sweetie!.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Awwwwwwwwwwwz! Liek, omg, your avatar ish, liek, so totally kawaii! :D *huggles it* Welcome to PC, PlayfulPichu! =] Please follow the rules and have fun. ;3

~Karli

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nice name, it sounds kinda familiar... Anyway, hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

darkspinda

The masta of SPINDA
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    hi

Hi I've been here a while and if you need a friend, PM me!

Years
  • Hello PlayfulPichu! :3 My PC nickname ish Shikon~chan, awwww, PlayfulPichu sounds like a wonderfully cute name! ^o^ If you wanna be buddies, please PM me. I hope you enjoy PC and will have fun here! Be sure to follow and read the rules, and have fun being an active member! ^_____^

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • Cute name. Cute avatar. Then again, Pichu's cuteness always destroys anything that detects things like that. O_o;

Anyway, welcome to PC, where insanity reigns supreme, and his name is PPNSteve. Follow the rules, have fun, and the kitchen is across the hall if you want a snack.

Back