• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hiya! My name's Aisling, don't worry most people say it incorrectly. Been playing Pokemon since the r/b/y era. I hope to get along with all you beautiful, amazing people!

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here, what is your favorite Pokemon game,

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Aisling! Just for clarification, how is your name actually correctly pronounced? Is it Ice-ling, or Ace-ling or what?

Nice to see you've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time, you are with your people here now :3 I'm a youngin so the Sinnoh games were my first introduction into the franchise, but I still know a bunch about the OGs!

Enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff members you come across the forums. We'd be glad to help out :) Have a good one!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hehe it's pronounced like Ash lyn, gaelic names amirite.

As far as my favorite game, that's rather difficult, I don't think any one particularly stands out, maybe black/white or sun/moon for the romantic undertones?

Years
  • Hehe it's pronounced like Ash lyn, gaelic names amirite.

As far as my favorite game, that's rather difficult, I don't think any one particularly stands out, maybe black/white or sun/moon for the romantic undertones?
    oh wow first time i've ever been exposed to stuff like gaelic names. awesome!

i was a fan of Black 2/White 2 for the Yancy/Curtis subplot. i was a bit invested in that somewhat cutesy romantic saga heh. i'm a sucker for love stories, no matter how minimal.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ehehe I feel that, every time I hope in vain for more romance in each new pokemon game

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Aisling! Welcome to the forums! Have you played all of the main series games up until now?

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • Welcome. Ah the r/b/y saga.. I'm currently replaying Blue version via my N64.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey Aisling! Welcome to the forums! Have you played all of the main series games up until now?

Technically I've never played Crystal or Emerald, oddly enough. I've not played Coliseum or Gale of Darkness either, if you count those.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    tell me, were you into the Ash x Serena ship back when that was a thing? kinda made me wish i was into anime at that time lol.

I appreciate that they, more or less, made it canon, but Serena wasn't really my favorite girl, personally. That said, I'm also pretty heavily biased in my ship preferences. My favorite pokemon ships would Moon/Mizuki x Lillie and Gloria x Marnie.

Years
  • I appreciate that they, more or less, made it canon, but Serena wasn't really my favorite girl, personally. That said, I'm also pretty heavily biased in my ship preferences. My favorite pokemon ships would Moon/Mizuki x Lillie and Gloria x Marnie.
    oh i wasn't even aware of these ones. granted, they're more recent and i haven't been updated much with the newer games lol. thanks for giving me stuff to research!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Aisling's a cute name and as someone who's had some tough to pronounce usernames (according to other people) I feel you there, haha. A Gaelic name is very interesting though, don't see those too often. That's neat!

It's really cool to meet more people who have been around since Gen I, and especially so if they still enjoy the newer games. Starting in Gen 4 myself I think it's awesome to see people who have been into it longer than I have.

sun/moon for the romantic undertones?
    Same...~

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC, Aisling's a cute name and as someone who's had some tough to pronounce usernames (according to other people) I feel you there, haha. A Gaelic name is very interesting though, don't see those too often. That's neat!

It's really cool to meet more people who have been around since Gen I, and especially so if they still enjoy the newer games. Starting in Gen 4 myself I think it's awesome to see people who have been into it longer than I have.

Same...~

Hehe, no need to feel meek about it. Take pride in something you enjoy! I will loudly and gladly push things I love or enjoy ships.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Shipping is definitely something I'll do often, though typically not with Pokemon actually. I thought the undertones in Sun and Moon were super cute though, I'd love to see more of it so I'm with you there.
    It's great to be loud about that stuff you enjoy, I just find it to be a little awkward with ships if people have conflicting interests, haha.

Back