• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hi everyone, I'm posting here on behave of my son who is mad about Pokémon. I will need a lot of advice as I'm clueless 😁

Looking to learn from the masters

Many thanks 👍

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome aboard! do you have a favourite pokemon or pokemons?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hi,

We are playing Pokémon Shield, and would like some help with the more tricky Pokédex slots please. I think we have to trade with someone ?

Our favourite Pokémon is Manectric at the moment 🤣 it will probably change.

Years
  • Trading is easy yeah! You can post in Trade Corner to ask for assistance with whatever you need there, or if I have some things I can try to assist :3c Though I'm also playing Shield so unfortunately don't have too many Sword exclusives to trade...

welcome!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! As Sheep has stated, the best way to get exclusives you're looking for would be the Trade Corner. I'm more than positive someone has what you're looking for.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi,

We are playing Pokémon Shield, and would like some help with the more tricky Pokédex slots please. I think we have to trade with someone ?

Our favourite Pokémon is Manectric at the moment 🤣 it will probably change.
    Welcome to PC! I hope you've managed to arrange some good trades :D sound so sweet that you're playing the game together. Don't hesitate to make threads in the Sword & Shield forum if you run into an issue or have a question you wish to ask c:

Back