• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello everyone! My first approach to pokemon games was with GBA games, but I stopped at Platinum and lost interest in the franchise as a whole. That was, until the last year where it piqued my itnereat again so I played all the rest of DS games and some ROMhacks I never had the opportunity to try back then. I still have to play anything from gen 6 onwards, but right now I'm more interested in ROMhacks as I'm planning my own DS Hack. Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hello!
    Do any of the Switch Pokemon games pique your interest?

Which of the DS games will you be using for your hack? Platinum?
    Good luck with it =3

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello!
    Do any of the Switch Pokemon games pique your interest?

Which of the DS games will you be using for your hack? Platinum?
    Good luck with it =3

Hi, the new Legends: Arceus looks very interesting but I don't have a switch yet. I will use Platinum for the small ROMhack I'm making but my larger project will probably be using Black or White 2.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone! My first approach to pokemon games was with GBA games, but I stopped at Platinum and lost interest in the franchise as a whole. That was, until the last year where it piqued my itnereat again so I played all the rest of DS games and some ROMhacks I never had the opportunity to try back then. I still have to play anything from gen 6 onwards, but right now I'm more interested in ROMhacks as I'm planning my own DS Hack. Nice to meet you!
    Hiii welcome to the community! Honestly, everything Gen 6 and older is the best anyways imo ;) I have my nice collection for the 3DS and I'm happy with that haha.

Hope you'll enjoy the franchise again now, and find good inspiration for your own hack!

Years
  • Hello everyone! My first approach to pokemon games was with GBA games, but I stopped at Platinum and lost interest in the franchise as a whole. That was, until the last year where it piqued my itnereat again so I played all the rest of DS games and some ROMhacks I never had the opportunity to try back then. I still have to play anything from gen 6 onwards, but right now I'm more interested in ROMhacks as I'm planning my own DS Hack. Nice to meet you!
    You... sound almost like a complete mirror image of me lmao. Although personally I stopped after Gen 5 and took so long to touch the 3D gens :p We can talk about this and more in Previous Generations btw if you're interested hehe.

Anyway welcome SpagoAsparago!

Platinum indeed holds a special place in my heart, along with the Gen 4 games in general, and I love me my rom hacks as well~ What are your faves? And what are you looking forward to play? Wishing you all the best btw in your DS hack! I love that the community is moving towards those <3 Guess I'll be seeing you in Fan Games section mostly?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Anyway welcome SpagoAsparago!

Platinum indeed holds a special place in my heart, along with the Gen 4 games in general, and I love me my rom hacks as well~ What are your faves?

Platinum is also one my favorite games as well so I'd say Renegade Platinum has been my favorite NDS hack so far, altough all other hacks made by Drayano are also very good. But GBA hacking is way more advanced and has more features available, so overall I really enjoyed hacks that add newer gen pokemons like Gaia or Radical Red.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey SpagoAsparago! Welcome to the community!

Have you been able to settle in and find the games okay?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Platinum is also one my favorite games as well so I'd say Renegade Platinum has been my favorite NDS hack so far, altough all other hacks made by Drayano are also very good. But GBA hacking is way more advanced and has more features available, so overall I really enjoyed hacks that add newer gen pokemons like Gaia or Radical Red.

Welcome! I love Drayano hacks just for the difficulty increases. I tend to nuzlocke or type nuzlocke them just to see how far I can get. Have you tried any challenges in them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Welcome! I love Drayano hacks just for the difficulty increases. I tend to nuzlocke or type nuzlocke them just to see how far I can get. Have you tried any challenges in them?
    Yes, I've done hardcore nuzlockes on Drayano hacks but only completed one in Renegade Platinum. On Blaze Black and Sacred Gold the furthest I got was the 3rd gym.

Hey SpagoAsparago! Welcome to the community!

Have you been able to settle in and find the games okay?
    Thank you! Yes, I really liked them.

Last edited:
    Back