• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

EugeneMaw

Eugene
Years
  • Hello, I'm Eugene!

I'm new to posting but I've been lurking on and off for a good ten years lmao. I decided I finally wanna start posting and maybe doing some stuff like making a romhack or a fangame!
    I'm an entity for sure, I'm awake at weird hours and graphic design is my 'passion'. My favorite color is somewhere between #ff0000, #00ffed, #00ff00. I think my fav generations were 2 and 4, Johto was so cool when I was a kid and Sinnoh was wilding! Normally I play fangames and romhacks on my CRT tv lmao.

I'd love to meet some people and talk to the community here, I'm looking forward to being around and talking to ya!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Well hello there Eugene! I'd say 'welcome to the PC' but that seems a bit odd here, so I'll go with 'Hope all is going well!' instead. :p

I'm also one of those 'weird hours' types lol, but that's fine because it lets me more easily talk to the people around here I most get along with, and I hope that's how it works out for you as well!

Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Years
  • Hello again, and welcome to the forums!
    Playing on CRT TV looks neat! What are your favourite ROM hacks and fan games so far ?
    Generation 2 was great indeed. I played Gold on my own TV thanks to N64, Pokémon Stadium 2 and the related adaptator device! Big screen and so colorful!
    I look forward to hear more from you!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Hi, welcome! I like your profile pic!

You mentioned lurking for a while, what made you decide to finally join the discussion?

Always nice to see more love for Gen 4!

EugeneMaw

Eugene
    Years
  • Well hello there Eugene! I'd say 'welcome to the PC' but that seems a bit odd here, so I'll go with 'Hope all is going well!' instead. :p

I'm also one of those 'weird hours' types lol, but that's fine because it lets me more easily talk to the people around here I most get along with, and I hope that's how it works out for you as well!

Do you have any favorite Pokemon?
    Hello! Things are mostly alright, working on getting renegade back onto my 2ds with a few minor sprite changes that took me like 4 hours to make xD (what an issue to have). I have a few favorites; Glaceon, Gardevoir, Umbreon, Hydreigon, Cyndaquil, and Haunter I'm sure there are more but that's what's on the top of my head! For legends and myths it's gotta be Dialga, and Giratina Rayquaza. I have a few favorite fakemon too but that's a whole thing haha

Hello again, and welcome to the forums!
    Playing on CRT TV looks neat! What are your favourite ROM hacks and fan games so far ?
    Generation 2 was great indeed. I played Gold on my own TV thanks to N64, Pokémon Stadium 2 and the related adaptator device! Big screen and so colorful!
    I look forward to hear more from you!
    Renegade Platinum was a massive fav and still is I think plus it's one of the first ones I hit >.< I also enjoyed clover, vega, emerald final (super fun honestly), working my on prism, floral sky, radical red, korosu was just neat, crystal clear, gs, unbound, infinite fusions has been supeeeeer fun so far! Those are the ones that come to mind easily right now at least! I have a raspberry pi hooked up to my old CRT and it works wonders~

Hello!

Have you kept up with the games or do you only play the older ones? =3
    Hm..... I kept up during legends, I really liked the idea behind it. sword and shield looked nice but I wasn't super interested ;-; scarlet and violet look interesting but not really for me. I return to alot of the older ones I gotta say!

Hi, welcome! I like your profile pic!

You mentioned lurking for a while, what made you decide to finally join the discussion?

Always nice to see more love for Gen 4!
    Mostly I finally wanted to get the ball rolling on my own ideas for a fangame or romhack (had to be sure it wasn't a passing fancy), I got a few ideas in mind but I need help, I figure the best way to find people is to talk to people. Additionally I've been playing hacks and fan games for years I figured it was kinda time to start saying hi :D

thank you by the way! I made the pic myself :D

Hello and welcome to the forums; what type of ROM hacks do you like?
    Hmmmm... that's tricky! I love the idea of more than one region for sure, I don't super mind if it's a new region or going to previous ones, but multiple regions is a neat idea to me! I want one that's fleshed out, gimme at least 400 or so pokemon, a nice ui, fakemon are fine as long as they are interesting and well done, gimme a cool story but I wanna see it mostly from 'my' pov don't move me around between too many people it's hard to keep up with I think! I prefer modern typing overall but I can return to the OG, I'm a slight sucker for nice aesthetics... I don't mind a slight good challenge but I'm not really gonna nuzlocke it (might bruteforce it.) xD I think theme wise... darker is ok, light hearted is cool, gimme a cool story with a neat idea and you got me rolling. I wanna be able to invest myself in it so don't gimme handouts too often I wanna sink my teeth in and waste a few days xD.

I got my own ideas for a romhack or fangame too but doing it alone sounds pretty tough :')

Years
  • Renegade Platinum was a massive fav and still is I think plus it's one of the first ones I hit >.< I also enjoyed clover, vega, emerald final (super fun honestly), working my on prism, floral sky, radical red, korosu was just neat, crystal clear, gs, unbound, infinite fusions has been supeeeeer fun so far! Those are the ones that come to mind easily right now at least! I have a raspberry pi hooked up to my old CRT and it works wonders~
    I have merged your posts since they were in a row, but you can always reply to several users at once by clicking on their posts' "Reply" buttons, one by one! If you want, the "Edit" button also allows you to modify your posted post in any way you want.

I have played Infinite Fusion too, quite fun! I can also suggest several other great fan games :
    Solar Light - Lunar Dark ; Zeta / Omicron ; Insurgence!

EugeneMaw

Eugene
    Years
  • I have merged your posts since they were in a row, but you can always reply to several users at once by clicking on their posts' "Reply" buttons, one by one! If you want, the "Edit" button also allows you to modify your posted post in any way you want.

I have played Infinite Fusion too, quite fun! I can also suggest several other great fan games :
    Solar Light - Lunar Dark ; Zeta / Omicron ; Insurgence!
    I feel dumb lmao, thank you so much!

Infinite fusion is so wild lmao, I love it so far. Insurgence I've seen and played a lil of, I need to get back into that. I'll take a peak at those others too!

Back