• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellou!!

Happiness!

❤Always Willing To Help Anyone❤
    Years
    Hey y'all!
    Im Happiness, and I am new here.
    I am glad to be here as the community is wonderful! >//<
    I hope I can make great contributions! c:

I like hugs.
    >//<

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh gosh, that is such a cute username! I like you already! Welcome to the forums, and it's a pleasure meeting you. <33

So! I'm happy that you joined us today, and I do look forward to your contributions! Like there's the pokemon boards, or the general chatting boards, even boards like roleplay and for video games! The sky's the limit y'know! Ah, and I'm glad that you like it here already; we're happy to have you! I hope to see you around. :3

Feel free to contact me if you need some assistance! And see you later~! Have a great holiday! <33

Happiness is bliss! Love your name heaps. Welcome to PC, Happiness.

Yeah the community's pretty rockin' and we all have a great time exploring around. The members and staff alike are all really sweet, too, which makes getting involved all the more worthwhile. :D Anything you're here to do in particular? Right now we've been getting an influx of members hoping to trade, battle, or just discuss the newest games with OR/AS being out. Great time to join, especially with the holidays coming up.

Do stick around and ask away if you ever need anything. Hope you'l enjoy it as much as the rest of us as there really is a lot to get involved with here. Let me know if you ever want to chat as well, all right?

Years
    I agree with Dragon, your username is really cute! And yay, welcome to PC!

As both Dragon and Sheep said, PC is a very fun community with topics covering pretty much anything, not just Pokemon. Our diversity pretty much makes PC a Pokemon forum for everyone, since we have so many different yet awesome people who hang around and there's also loads of topics up for discussion. They've already suggested some places but feel free to explore and see what interests you, we won't hold you back!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you around and if you ever want to chat I'm always open for a visitor message, and if you have questions you're always happy to contact Sheep, Dragon or another staff member. Have a nice weekend and we'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

Happiness!

❤Always Willing To Help Anyone❤
    Years
    Oh gosh, that is such a cute username! I like you already! Welcome to the forums, and it's a pleasure meeting you. <33

So! I'm happy that you joined us today, and I do look forward to your contributions! Like there's the pokemon boards, or the general chatting boards, even boards like roleplay and for video games! The sky's the limit y'know! Ah, and I'm glad that you like it here already; we're happy to have you! I hope to see you around. :3

Feel free to contact me if you need some assistance! And see you later~! Have a great holiday! <33

Happiness is bliss! Love your name heaps. Welcome to PC, Happiness.

Yeah the community's pretty rockin' and we all have a great time exploring around. The members and staff alike are all really sweet, too, which makes getting involved all the more worthwhile. :D Anything you're here to do in particular? Right now we've been getting an influx of members hoping to trade, battle, or just discuss the newest games with OR/AS being out. Great time to join, especially with the holidays coming up.

Do stick around and ask away if you ever need anything. Hope you'l enjoy it as much as the rest of us as there really is a lot to get involved with here. Let me know if you ever want to chat as well, all right?

I agree with Dragon, your username is really cute! And yay, welcome to PC!

As both Dragon and Sheep said, PC is a very fun community with topics covering pretty much anything, not just Pokemon. Our diversity pretty much makes PC a Pokemon forum for everyone, since we have so many different yet awesome people who hang around and there's also loads of topics up for discussion. They've already suggested some places but feel free to explore and see what interests you, we won't hold you back!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you around and if you ever want to chat I'm always open for a visitor message, and if you have questions you're always happy to contact Sheep, Dragon or another staff member. Have a nice weekend and we'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! >//<
    I am getting a 3DS powersave soon (hopefully arriving this week) and a copy of AS so if you want ANY pokemon or items, please let me know.
    As the rules say post what codes you use here you go:
    > Instant Egg hatch.
    > Shiny Modifier.
    >EV modifier.
    >IV modifier.
    >Cloning

Thanks again!

Back