• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helluw from Vota !

MasterVota

~Graphical Artist
    Years
    ~~ Hi Fellow PokeCommunity Members ! ~~

My username as you may see is MasterVota ! And I'm here today because I found this amazing community of Pokemon and other Games (I guess) Lovers !!

I will start by writing something about myself, so that you people can get to know me! And I hope to make alot of friends here with common interests as me. ^.^

So.. huh ... My real name is Miguel Angelo that is Portuguese for Michael Angelo ! I am 16 years old and I was born in France, Paris but I'm Portuguese from origin. I speak Portuguese, French and English. My hobbys are too play Games like Legend of Zelda, Pokemon and other games such as Mw3 or GTA Online. Also I like to practice Graphical Techniques in Photoshop and practice new Magic Tricks IRL.
    My favourite color is Black. My favourite singer/rapper is Iggy Azalea.
    My Favourite game of all time is LoZ: Ocarina of Time and in second place is Minecraft! :D

So that is basically my Introduction, if you guys wanna know something else about me or want to talk to me please leave a PM or a VM! :D I would love to make lotz of friends here and I hope I do!

Thank You very much for Reading,
    ~MasterVota

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    ~~ Hi Fellow PokeCommunity Members ! ~~

My username as you may see is MasterVota ! And I'm here today because I found this amazing community of Pokemon and other Games (I guess) Lovers !!

I will start by writing something about myself, so that you people can get to know me! And I hope to make alot of friends here with common interests as me. ^.^

So.. huh ... My real name is Miguel Angelo that is Portuguese for Michael Angelo ! I am 16 years old and I was born in France, Paris but I'm Portuguese from origin. I speak Portuguese, French and English. My hobbys are too play Games like Legend of Zelda, Pokemon and other games such as Mw3 or GTA Online. Also I like to practice Graphical Techniques in Photoshop and practice new Magic Tricks IRL.
    My favourite color is Black. My favourite singer/rapper is Iggy Azalea.
    My Favourite game of all time is LoZ: Ocarina of Time and in second place is Minecraft! :D

So that is basically my Introduction, if you guys wanna know something else about me or want to talk to me please leave a PM or a VM! :D I would love to make lotz of friends here and I hope I do!

Thank You very much for Reading,
    ~MasterVota

Hey Vota, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. :)

It's pretty cool that you can speak three languages, most people can only speak one, or at most two. I only speak two languages though, so consider this an achievement! ;)

Magic tricks were something I did a few years back, but just couldn't do most of it. I'm horrible with Sleight of Hand, for instance. You'll definitely make a lot of friends here, you've just stumbled accross an awsome community. If you need help with anything or want to make a friend, feel free to drop me a VM/PM. I'd be more than willing to chat! Good luck and see you around the forums! ;)

MasterVota

~Graphical Artist
    Years
    Thank you very much for the Warm Welcome ! I fell home already ! I'll be sure to chat with you later! I'm just busy at them moment!

^-^

Hi Miguel! ^_^ It's great to have you aboard, welcome to PC!

Aha I love making graphics in Photoshop too, it's a somewhat recent interest for me. Have been drawing for quite a while but didn't get into graphics until about a few years ago. It's always lovely having aspiring artists here, maybe you could make an art gallery (or shop) sometime in the future. :)

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum. If you need anything you're definitely welcome to ask a staff member but the community is always around to chat as well.

See you!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome and we have some stuff in common common although i dont play much of legend of Zelda as much as i used to i still love it. I was born in usa ive loved pokemon since an early age i speak spanish a little french mainly english and some italian which is my main heritage! If u have any questions or just wanna talk feel free to pm me! Nice to meet u Vota! :)

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC! I'm Rising_Dawn, a longtime Pokemon fan and fellow Photoshop user myself. And that's very impressive that you know three languages. I can't retain much of anything from a language other than English. ^^;; Hope your stay here is a good one!

Back