• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Right i have my first town mapped out and ready. I hav my music for my pokemon town and Brendan (the hero) is ok and working properly.
    all i need is a successful battle script, pokedex, start menu. thats all i need to get going. I have tried rescourses from varous sites but they are rigged with bugs. Can someone post me their script that actually works. Please. Thanks.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • no-one has a 100% working script for any of them, there are some pretty good ones, but they are usally for their own private use.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Can someone convert for me RPGM2k3 things in RPGMXP.
    Will get credit for that:)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    woops i meant the super mart liek the big one the one in goldenrod and celedon and lilycove citys and stuff.?

doesa any one have one of those?

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    It should be in Game Dev Resources
    or not?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    KAKAROT SSJ4 said:
    It should be in Game Dev Resources
    or not?

i didnt see one i know someone posted it but i mnot sure who
    if the person who did post it could by chance post it again that would be very greatful

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • [NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
    i didnt see one i know someone posted it but i mnot sure who
    if the person who did post it could by chance post it again that would be very greatful

Lol sorry, i forgot to re-add that one to the resource thread (after its maintanece) anyway its on the second page now on one of my posts.

[Link2005] said:
    Thanks the font is fine apart from one thing. i just need to know how i install the font.
    I need a chipset of the fr/lg poke center, Thanks.

the poke center has been in the resource thred for about 4 months now, so im pretty sure that if you look, it will most probably be there now.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Sylph said:
    Sorry to bother you all again, but does anyone have the NPC GSC Charsets?
    I just can't seem to be able to rip them...

I've tried too but my rips turn out all messed up I get the basic shape but no detail what so ever!!:surprised

Sorry I didn't tell you!:(

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Hey is there any online playing script?

I meant when I will make a simple RPG MAKER XP game and i want to battle with my friend in my game in online, is that possible?

If yes will be great:)

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • KAKAROT SSJ4 said:
    Hey is there any online playing script?

I meant when I will make a simple RPG MAKER XP game and i want to battle with my friend in my game in online, is that possible?

If yes will be great:)
    I have posted a link in the resources thread.
    but you need the accully legal version to use it.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I have the trial version and a lisence...

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Ok, here is a good question for any one of the good RMXP users!

You know Leon's (Blizzy) StarterKitt, right?
    You know that the version 0.2 has that thingie in the beggining that is very useful, the name and gender input, right?

Well, I can't seem to get it working! I'm not working direcly on the StarterKitt, I'm working beside, with the same scripts!

Please, could some one help! If you can help me, contact me by MSN (see the icon below the profile info, the Location, Gender, Posts made, blabla, the MSN buddy? Click there to access a boxxy with MSN info!! Not available for Firefox or Opera users!)!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    It's annoying i want to get the starter kit but i need to get it off a host so can someone please get it onto rapidshare or something please :nervous:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back