• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    Saffron City

Im looking for the saffron city chip set from fr/lg and inside the silph building, thanks guys

Last edited:

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Hey People,

How to make texts like that:

Hi PLAYER, how are you?

The player should be replaced with your name.

What I meant is on starter kit you can set your name in the starting .
    And I want that people should call you in your name.

How to do that?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    KAKAROT SSJ4 said:
    Hey People,

How to make texts like that:

Hi PLAYER, how are you?

The player should be replaced with your name.

What I meant is on starter kit you can set your name in the starting .
    And I want that people should call you in your name.

How to do that?

Code:
    \v[1]
    put that where "Player" is

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    chipsets...

Im looking for the saffron city chip set from fr/lg and inside the silph building, thanks guys

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • tyl2704 said:
    download RM2K3 Kids's Pokemon Liquid, it has all the chipsets in it and you have permission to use them all.

Oh, does anybody know if there's a way to disable the traditional title screen menu(new game,continue,exit) so I can put in my own menu at the title screen, like in all the other pokemon games.

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Sure, that is easy. if you are talking RMXP... I've seen only one custom title menu for rm2k(3). He had to hex edit the program...

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • tyl2704 said:

i jst posted it in th resource thread.

and the saffron city one is in the really big PNG in the resource thread posted by Blizzy in the first post.

Last edited:

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
  • well i have downloaded some games which are hacks or rpg maker ones and they dont work. Theres nothing wrong with the games but i just dont know how to make them work so i can play them.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
  • well i have downloaded some games which are hacks or rpg maker ones and they dont work. Theres nothing wrong with the games but i just dont know how to make them work so i can play them.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
  • well i have downloaded the files but i dont know how to gte them to work so i can play them. What program do i need to run them etc. I have vba but it doesnt work. Any help?

Years
  • ...These games are NOT hacks, they are games made in programs like RPG Maker and Sphere (these are the most commonly used programs at the moment).
    All you have to do is open the respective game folder and run the .exe (For RPG Maker 2000/2003 games, the file is called RPG_RT.exe)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back