• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    @Vavavoom: Also, have you added any script in your project?

Last edited:

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    Rm2k3

Hey guys, where can i find RM2K3 in the net? i have RPG XP but it says "nTitles cannot be found" or something like that. i don't know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    Hey guys, Where would I be able to get scripts for RMXP because I'm Having trouble with getting everything into proper place like the CBS and other stuff...

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    Hey guys, Where would I be able to get scripts for RMXP because I'm Having trouble with getting everything into proper place like the CBS and other stuff...

Well, the whole point seems to be to make your own scripts, because either no complete CBS has ever been developed from RMXP, or whoever made one doesn't want to share. Sorry about that.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    You could always copy the part of script in the event of Blizzy's starter kit to let your proffesor ask the players name. How about i give you a example. It may work so you could copy it. You could credit me if you like about it would nice if you would. Here it is.
    PLEASE READ or COPY or else you will not know how it works. :D
    Comment:"This is the example."
    Proffesor: Ok. Tell me then what is your name?
    Comment:"Then right click on the event,click Insert then find the box that says Name Input Proccessing then click. Make it 8 characters"for the name not the party/team of the player."Then you're ready to go. It's easy it's just that you haven't looked around clearly.
    No offense.
    Hope you liked the tutorial! :D

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Hello, I've been working on a game and have come across a problem. I don't have a PC script, if anyone knows one please tell me.

Thank you.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Requesting scripts is not allowed in this thread.

Next time, read the rules:

The Rules said:
    What isn't allowed in this thread:

* Requesting somebody to custom make a chip/charset for you
    * Asking how to make a CBS, CMS, Pokedex etc
    * Asking for someone to give you one of the above
    * Asking for someone to make a script just for you
    * Requesting warez
    * Asking for someone to post their own code

@Vavavoom: yes, talking to you...

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Years
    I've been pondering this question for a while, and thought it was finally time to ask. Does anyone know what program I can use to take videos of an RMXp project? I was hoping to make demo videos of a project I'm working on for another site, but couldn't find anything that worked. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Glitchfinder

Years
    Originally posted by Neo-Dragon:

~Azura.

Well, now that I downloaded the trial version, I was wondering why the videos don't have audio. Any ideas?

Edit: I just figured out what the problem was. It's a Vista default driver issue. Apparently, vista doesn't come with a driver that can read what sound plays on the motherboard/sound card, and I had to compensate. How, you ask? It's actually kind of funny. You have to find a male to male audio cable and plug one end into the audio output at the back of the computer, and the other into the line in input at the back of the computer, to approximate a driver that reads the sound being played. Unfortunately, it makes the sound kind of buggy, and you're better off buying a new audio driver.

Last edited:
    Years
    Requesting ruby chipsets

I need pokemon ruby chipsets badly .I searched over google but unfortunately didnt find any efficient ones(I found only ones of basic towns like little root)So can anyone give me chipsets used in pokemon ruby/sapphire

Thanks in advance

Glitchfinder

Years
    I need pokemon ruby chipsets badly .I searched over google but unfortunately didnt find any efficient ones(I found only ones of basic towns like little root)So can anyone give me chipsets used in pokemon ruby/sapphire

Thanks in advance

Well, you could just download the hacking tool Elitemap and a ruby ROM, because Elitemap exports the tilesets as you open the map.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    You can find sprites from every pokemon game herespriters-resource.com

Can anyone help me create a menu with chooses in sphere?

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Question Please Answer

I looked at the thread Game Development and seen other people create Pokemon Game Demos. I was wondering how to make one. Could someone please answer my question if they know how to make one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back