• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Would anybody have an RMXP script that allows the player to change their graphic, and attack a monster from the field? Like in the Legend of Zelda

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Because with the RTP you can't play it if you don't have RMXP, am I correct? And does anybody have that script.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    I want some RSE tiles (tilesets,autotiles) especially the sea autotiles also a good quality only RSE tileset.
    It would be nice if someone could upload some stuff...

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Oh, that stinks. My friend doesn't have rmxp and he wants to play the game.

EDIT: Couldn't I export all of the tilesets, charsets, etc. And copy all of the maps, then add all of it into a new thingy without the RTP?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Yes you could, all the RTP files are stored in RMXP's program files somewhere, I'm just not sure where because I don't have RMXP installed right now.

Find that folder and copy it's contents to your Project Folder and it should work although it will increase the file size quite a bit.

Atomic Reactor

do any of you know of a fan game called "pokemon chronicles" ?
    i searched the forums for it and i didnt see any.
    i'm just double checking cause that's what i want to call mine.
    can someone get back to me on that?

Atomic Reactor

i just didn't want to get accused of plagarism or somehting.
    and i wanted it to be original. =)

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    Dash, it worked and now it's fine!

Actually, unless you have an illegal version of RMXP (which stores the files in the main program files folder, you will probably need to go to

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS\Standard

BTW, that has everything you that comes with it. All you need are ones you used. So, what you should do, (unless you download a specific script from RMXP.org) is disable the RTP, then run through the game and copy every file you used on the game to the appropriate folder within your game. Keep running through it, and when you see an error pop up about a missing file, copy that exact file to the game folder. That way, you can cut down on the files you actually send, and thus reduce necessary space. (You might want to rename the files too, to keep it from indicating you were using a much larger resource pool)

Atomic Reactor

in the map properties it says "auto change BGS"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back