• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

does anybody know wer to find a tile set and char set for dragon warrior 3?
    i looked on spriters resource but all i got was the heros charset.

is there any revamped either? id rather have those.
    but anything would help.

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years
    RM2K3 Question- Dont Know how to use!

I want to download RM2K3, but I have some problems/questions-

1.Do I download it or put it on my website?
    2.What is the best place to download it at (give a link)
    3.Is it easy to use

I need some answers!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    The tileset must consist of 32x32 tiles, without any spaces in between. It must be 8 tiles wide (256 pixels). The height is virtually unlimited. There should be 1 colour for transparent, and 1 for semi-transparent. Alternatively, save as an alpha-channel PNG.
    Then go to the Resource Manager in RMXP (the button is near the Database, Scripts and Sound Test buttons), click Tilesets, then Import. Find the tileset, click OK. Then, left-click the transparent colour, and right-click the semi-transparent. Click OK, and exit the resource manager.
    Finally, in the Database, go to the Tilesets tab. Click Change Max at the button, and create another tileset. Then, choose your graphic, set the passability/terrain tags etc, and you're set.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I need some help if anyone here is willing to help out. At our forums we have been making a set of Pokemon games called Inferno and Pokemon Hydro.

Anyways we are ready to start making the demos, however there are some little features that are missing. We have been working on the sprites, maps, and storyline etc.

I need the following;

Hero (Male): Main sprite, and overworld sprite set.
    Hero (Female): Main sprite, and overworld sprite set.
    Professor (Male): Main sprite, and overworld sprite set.
    Professor (Female): Main sprite, and overworld sprite set.
    Pokemon Inferno: Title Screen.
    Pokemon Hydro: Title Screen.

We are using RPGMXP, and Poccils starter kit.

If anyone is willing to make these from scratch only, I am willing to grant Game Staff positions to those who continuously contributes.

PM me for details, and I will give all details. :)

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years
    Need Pokemon Sprites

I am making a Pokemon Game using Game Maker. But I need Pokemon Sprites. PLease post some here.

I need these POKEMON sprites-
    People
    Pokemon
    Trees
    Bushes
    Houses
    PokeMart
    Pokemon Center
    Ledges
    Flowers
    Pokeballs
    Laboratory
    TV
    Couch
    Refrigerator
    ect.

Please supply what you.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    www.pokemonelite2000.com

it has some object sprites and DP sprites

Although all your questions can be found in the hacking resources thread ( I know this isn't a rom hack, but it provides all the images you're looking for )

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    VERY IMPORTANT!

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO GIVE CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING YOU USE UNLESS IT SAYS OTHERWISE! IF YOU DON'T YOUR GAME WILL BE REPORTED AND REMOVED!

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    You stil need more sprites! Just keep searching through The Spriters Resource. PM me with what you need if you can't find what you want.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I need Ripped GSC music from R/S that are found in the data but are never used. Specifically, I want them in a way so is sounds like it's looping through the song again and again.

Read Here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Try looking in Game Development Resources. Here's the link to one of the resources from there: Fangking's FR/LG Charset.
    Is that what you mean? If you mean the battle sprites, try resizing PE2K's sprites to 2x in Paint.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    By default, the space bar is to confirm a decision and activate events (like NPCs), and X is to cancel or bring up the menu. Arrow keys are to move and select choices.
    So, to save: on the map, bring up the menu with X and choose save. On some games, you have to use save points (checkpoints) to save though.

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
    By default, the space bar is to confirm a decision and activate events (like NPCs), and X is to cancel or bring up the menu. Arrow keys are to move and select choices.
    So, to save: on the map, bring up the menu with X and choose save. On some games, you have to use save points (checkpoints) to save though.

Thank you.... umm when you are chosing your name how do you backspace

bbyronb

バイロン・グェル? ??
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Hey i got the game but i don't know how to start it can you help???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back