• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help tatt, please!

Years
    HELP! tatt is in problems! remember the log problem? it seems that anyone can enter Pc now, exept silent tattsu!

Please help! or ya dun miss her? i'm sure ya all want her back!

she says:
    when i type in the Pokecommunity URL on IE (Internet explorer) it loads and comes up with a blank page, saying:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/config.php
    Line: 205

help her! she's my friend! if ya have some info-help, please post it here!

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    Try another browser because many people think IE have too much popups and may turn the cookie into "disable cookies". Use netscape, firefox, Mozilla or somehting else. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    i've said that to her. but she says:
    Well, Zuki already tried to help me with that. She said get Mozilla. I have downloaded it and installed it, but once it was up and running i typed the PC URL into the Mozilla web browser, but it just came up with the same blank page with that writing

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It's happening to a couple people. The best way to cure it I've found is to use FireFox. >.o

It's worked for the 3 people I tested on. o.o

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

Weeeeee!~ I'm finally back guys! And it's thanks to my MSN friends, especially Scott and Icy Storm ^_~ I haven't been able to see PC for three days, because of these evil *cough* hackers. Icy put this thread up cause he tried to help me via MSN, and i took your advice JKaizer and downloaded Mozilla FireFox. I'm able to gain acsess to PC from FireFox. w00t!! Thanks for the help guys. *breaths a sigh of relief*

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Accually there is an easy fix:
    You'll need to at least find a PC page that you can see.. once there log out of PC... clear all your cookies and cache... close all browser windows... reload a browser and log back into PC.
    So far this seems to be working for those who don't want to switch browsers.

aRedMoon

Years
    Most people can't get to a single page on PC.

But the FireFox thing seems to be working, so *shrugs*

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    im not really sure if its working for frosty yet though but it should i hope :\

frosty

Genius
    Years
    YAY!!! I'm back... IT WORK... Note, I'm using Firefox... and it seems to only be messing up on macintosh operating systems... I can't wait until I get my win98/XP back!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    Most people can't get to a single page on PC.

But the FireFox thing seems to be working, so *shrugs*
    It?s not for Sayuri no Hoshi though, sadly. =\

frosty

Genius
    Years
    YAY!!! I'm back... IT WORK... Note, I'm using Firefox... and it seems to only be messing up on macintosh operating systems... I can't wait until I get my win98/XP back!

aRedMoon

Years
    Hmm... she's tried both my method and Steve's?

*tries to think* How long has it been going on for her?

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    i think Jirachu is having that problem too cuz i havent heard from her lately :\

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    well it did it for me and i did 'my' method and everything was fine (i didn't even delet all my cookies ^_^) all i did was log out, then back in after closing all my browser windows

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    Hmm... she's tried both my method and Steve's?

*tries to think* How long has it been going on for her?
    Three days now, and yes she?s tried both. ._.;

frosty

Genius
    Years
    You need to have the latest internet explorer... I've been reserching it, and it was caused by the hacker, from what I can see. 3 other sites are having the same problom, and all were started after a mysterious hacker... I suggest to any admin with FTP access, to replace the config.php, with it's original file, then make the neccesary changes...

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    frosty come back on msn please? :(

what about Jirachu? should i talk to her and see if she is having that problem and tell her to try out JKaizer's method? since it works for frosty and tatt?

Back