• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's not as bad as Nica, she literally has over 100k in the database if you count all the stuff that didn't used to add to your postcount

hello all!! I barely even post now... who knew eight years of posting dedication would make me pretty much unstoppable lol

Actually I only ever post in Fifth Generation and LegendChu's events now... catching up is totally possible!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I personally don't like them. I feel the newbies won't understand what the symbols mean.
    You only need to hover over them for a complete explanation. Also, I'd rather PC moved away from putting people with userbars/coloured names on a pedestal and this seems a logical step to me.

Years
  • Except that a new user may not even know how to hover over them. I guess I'm just nothing but a purist toward the format we've had for so long.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Except that a new user may not even know how to hover over them. I guess I'm just nothing but a purist toward the format we've had for so long.
    Why would a new user really need to know what they are? We have a staff list page for finding staff and all staff are listed at the top of each forum. No other real requirement besides aesthetics.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have the Supreme Kai's training already, so the Snake Way is a no-no for me. Oh and I know Instant Transmission too!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    What is Snake Way? Is that the name of a Florida road?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back