• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I remember two different tank games taking over my Jr. High. Pocket Tanks, and Battlefield.

THIS Battlefield.
    here's how bernie sanders can still win

Now known as Tank Pit.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
    i actually forgot runescape was a thing

I also forgot it was a thing. I had one friend who played it in middle school, and he convinced me to try it, but I think I only gave it like, 10 minutes before I was done with it and just kind of forgot about it.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I also forgot it was a thing. I had one friend who played it in middle school, and he convinced me to try it, but I think I only gave it like, 10 minutes before I was done with it and just kind of forgot about it.

two of my cousins were addicted to it back in the day
    i really don't understand how

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
    I kind of assumed it would have died by now tbh. Seems sort of... obsolete. I mean it wasn't that good back in the day even. But I'm not much for MMO type things anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back