• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's my number - call me maybe?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
  • This is one of the funniest threads I've read for a long time.

"Dayum GURL you look fine, care to come back to mine for some wine?

"How you doing" And nod my head upwards while smiling. (Look to Joey from friends for example.)

Every play out of the play book, Barney you are god!

But in all seriousness I'd probably take the seat next to them and just use a simple, "Hello, would you like to have a drink with me?"... Then I'd let the magic roll from there.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I'd just stare at them because eye contact is like second base in my book

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I just try to start a conversation, but given that asians get wasted before you even smell the booze it would probably turn out badly for me.

But I would if I cared enough to just say "Hi! I am (creepy alias), and how are you doing?"

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • This thread is awesome.

"Certes, je dois être ivre et hallucinant!
    Car jamais, même dans mes rêves les plus fous, je pourrais être la chance de voir une si belle femme*
    Would you be so kind as to let me buy you a drink?"

Yeah...I know it's corny. xD

*sorry,I'm still learning french. u.u'

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I doubt I would have the guts to actually walk up to a stranger and start chatting with them. T:
    Heck, I can't even always have conversations with people I know well because I'm too awkward/shy.

I'm also forever alone. (;

Back