• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's PokemonAtoms

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm more one who likes to get to know people before declaring them my friend, but whatever floats your boat~

Welcome to PC, Pokemonatoms. Read the rules and post appropriately. It makes for happy times all around~

Ayselipera

Well I suppose random friend requests could lead to long lasting friendships. A lot of people here like to talk a little bit before friending each other, just so you know. If you really want to make friends though why don't you try vming people who you find interesting. They'll most likely respond to you and who knows where you'll go from there.

Anyways I really do hope you end up meeting some great people here who will end up treasuring your friendship. Best of luck to you!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Welcome. If you come back, cookies will love you. I like your user name, very creative...so enjoy your stay. (Pokemon and Phantoms go together well.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Hey :3 enjoy you're stay here, most of the guys told you already but, some guys want to chat before making friends.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hello there PokemonAtoms and welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums!

You will certainly find friends here in PC, as most of us are really friendly. If you need any help regarding the forums then you can feel free to ask around. Again, welcome to PC!~

Back