• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's to you, Mrs. Peacock.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    In a world in which you are the murderer in a game of Cluedo, in what room would you commit the murder, what murder weapon would you choose and why?

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    In the ball room with a lethal injection because I like to kill with style :) lol jk about killing but that's pretty much why, or use a pipe.

Years
    The kitchen with either the rope or the knife.

The rope is easily concealed, allows you to keep your victim from getting away and is easy to dispose of in a place like a kitchen in a large house.

The knife doesn't have a lot of the advantages of the rope but it would be easier to clean any evidence off of and you could conceal it with the other knives and kitchen utensils.

Edit: this is assuming the version sold here without the syringe. If I had the syringe I'd give the victim an air embolism, clean and dispose of the evidence and be done with far less mess and scuffling.

TY

I would murder gimmepie cause he is my Arch Nemesis :P, jk him/her in the Hall with the Revolver, simply cause it is the most effective way to clean someone up, though noisy and bloody at times :P

Years
    I'd murder them in the most interior of rooms where no noise can escape and no light comes in from the outside, that way they could be forgotten about and never to be found.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I played the game in the computer when I was younger. It really scared me I never played the game for a long time, but it was always exciting to play it. Whenever I do play it though, I always have sounds off because I'm a big coward :P

Okay, moving back on topic.

I'd kill them in the kitchen, because cleaning up after is the easiest, with the knife possibly.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I always make Miss Scarlet the murderer. ALWAYS. She struck me as kind of...evil and sexy at the same time. I usually have her do it in the lounge or the study, with the dagger or the revolver.

Back