• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    wow... those are awesome, Samson! ^^
    they're really looking great, especially Wujifin! ^^

keep it up~

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    allrighty, the renovation begins:

Tadturp (LeafLight Poke - Grass [Tackle, Bullet Seed, Growth, Tickle, Magic Coat])
    Wogspur (LeafEnergy Poke - Grass [Body Slam, Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Mirror Coat]
    Frondit (LightReflect Poke - Grass/Psychic (Encore, Safeguard, Psychic, Light Screen, Reflect, Petal Dance)
    Tarnaquax (PondWater Poke - Water [Water Gun, Pound, Leer, Bite]
    Quaxigloo (IcyShell Poke - Water/Ice (Icicle Sphear, Screech, Withdraw, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail)
    Kappix (ColdBreeze Poke - Water/Ice [Aurora Beam, Water Pulse, Slash, Dragon Claw, Haze, Sheer Cold, Hydro Pump])
    Litscorp (Sting Poke - Fire/Poison [Smokescreen, Smog, Poison Sting, Ember, Acid])
    Kraitorch (Exhaust Poke - Fire/Poison [Poison Fang, Sludge, Flamethrower, Glare, Scary Face])
    Kramodo (Cremation Poke - Fire/Poison [Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Overheat, Poison Tail])

Last edited:

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    Oh my... These are the best fakemons that I have ever seen yet... Can't wait to see more... Are there any legendaries???

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yes, wujifin is the only legendary. and thanks ^.^

ok as far as the sprites i just posted, as you can see, there hasn't been any huge changes except for the fire line. Flamitox is now named Kramodo. a more fitting name. also, the flames around the body parts is a cliche that i wanted to get rid of for the two evos. i think they look so much better now. you?

overall, they've gotten a few color and outlining adjustments while others got brand new backpics and all. those are the final copies of the sprites for my first 3 starter lines. one day i'll make them official and make them some party sprites.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I like the fact that you cut out the external flames cliche, good job, and all of those sprites are amazing, I love Komodron! He's so cool!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    The last time I came on the site Sam, you didn't have no where near as much as that. Plus, you've got even better. I'm amazed at how much you've improved and how much you got done. Weldone lad.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    So may I use Vircalf and Knifish in my fake 5th gen? You said they were puplic property. I'll just use Knifish's sprite, I allready have a name for a Qwillfish evo: Thornfish. However, it's pretty much the same thing. Like I said, I will just need the sprite for Knifish, and I will be using Vircalf. But I need your permission first!
    Edit: I also would like to use Eloatank's sprite for my Steelix evo, Drakix.
    Well? May I use them? I'll give you credit!

Sorry for the double post, but I'm not getting a response!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

You did see his post right? They are "public property" meaning that you can use them without his permission. (Sheesh...)

And Samson I think that this is a great thing that you are doing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    Can I use the "Free to Public" ones in my Fire Red hack? I promise I'll credit you.

EDIT: Actually, do you think I could use the Dinol pixel art for the title screen? Sorry, I know it's not in the free section. .____.

Last edited:

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    These are awesome sprites you have there.
    Some of them look very cute. x3

Anyways, Please make more.
    =D

(~iRawr-x)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hey, Samson. Remember quite a while back when I asked to use your Pokémon?
    Well, I'm using them in my game, Pokémon Rainbow Version.

Look at my signature. >.<

Anyway, like everyone's said, your sprites are great. That's why I chose them.
    Hope you bring some more updates, etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    Weezil and the new Wujifin. Da Bombzzzz. Pwnz teh noobz. Anyways, keep up the good work! (Weezil looks cute and very authentic [maybe u could add tiny cute legs?], and I like how the shine on Wujifin reminds me of the skin of a dolphin). Tarnaquax looks almost published, and Tadturp was always good [but it reminds me of a water/grass type, i think its the fins]).

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    O_O These are amazing! I love how you did Wujifin and Stormidran.

Keep up the great work!^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back