• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's a fruity one, he is.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I saw a thread regarding what vibe you think you send to strangers, and I decided to make a thread asking what vibe you think people close to you gets from you. This can include acquaintances, friends, significant others, and family.

Personally I seem to give off a sort of fruity happy vibe to my friends and family. Their observations of when I dance and how random I can be at times gives off that aura of a gayish brute, lol. By the way, I'm far from gay. :P

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    ...I don't entirely know, honestly.

I try to be the life of the party, but a lot of people make that out as that I'm a knob. Which sucks. :P

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
  • I have no idea...

IRL most people probably get that "woa this one here is way too smart"-vibe while on the internet it's often "this girl doesn't think of anything else than other girls"-vibe

I dunno what vibe I give out here, you tell me :v

Years
  • This is a hard question to answer, mostly because we're usually oblivious to how we're perceived by others and have to make up for it with our best guesses.
    If I had to guess I'd say it differs depending on my relationship with people. For my friends I'm warm, witty, Intelligent, and generally attractive. But for random strangers I'm cold, spiteful, mysterious, but somehow alluring.
    It's about how I present myself and I don't tend to like people who talk to me on the street.

Years
  • In comparison to my friends, I act colder, more distant to my family. Probably seems strange to people, but I generally like my solitude, peace and quiet from my family members. My sister and parents have told me I should talk more at home, or in general, but they don't know how I actually act outside of the house. My friends honestly, and I quote, think I'm either the best or nicest person they know. Kid you not. Although I like the compliment of being a nice person, that could backfire on me D:

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Given I made the thread on how strangers see you ,I was gonna make a thread like this , but I guess you beat me to it Alex. :P

My friends have always told me I'm a nice guy who's always considerate of others and always caring. My family likely thinks the same, but also probably notices how stubborn I can be at times and the anger issues I can have sometimes too. I think people can pick up on my shyness as well.

Years
  • I give people the cold emotionless vibe IRL. Months of high stress really knocked away my ability to express emotions properly. I avoid eye contact so much now too >< Too often people see a blank stare at nowhere in particular, hear a voice with not enough inflection.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    In our small group of friends, I try my best to be the positive one. I make jokes (corny ones, if you must know) and I always smile. I don't really know why, though. I just like seeing people happy, I guess.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • On the internet I seem very outgoing and social, at times funny and pretty nice and understanding.

In real life I am a technical comedian, the type where you wouldn't really understand why you think its hilarious
    but you do. I am really nice and sweet if you really know me. If I just met you or I have no clue as to who you
    are, then I am really Shy and quiet.

At times I seem kinda homo because I act really, different at times. And I like hanging around girls with a
    few other of my close friends who I believe aren't gay, because the girls understand us most, at times the other
    guys get out jokes and laugh with us but aside from that nothing.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • I give people the cold emotionless vibe IRL. Months of high stress really knocked away my ability to express emotions properly. I avoid eye contact so much now too >< Too often people see a blank stare at nowhere in particular, hear a voice with not enough inflection.

I know how that is. I was condemned to having a low but quiet voice. I often have to repeat myself. I do the same with eye contact its just weird. Did you ever get terrble migraines?

I guess I had the weirdo vibe, mixed in with annoying and retarded. But that has changed and idk what iy is anymore except maybe more mature and relaxed.

Years
  • I know how that is. I was condemned to having a low but quiet voice. I often have to repeat myself. I do the same with eye contact its just weird. Did you ever get terrble migraines?

I guess I had the weirdo vibe, mixed in with annoying and retarded. But that has changed and idk what iy is anymore except maybe more mature and relaxed.

Haha how'd you guess? I do get terrible migraines >< I repeat myself oft too D: How could you give off a "retarded" vibe?

Sirfetch’d

I think that people get the vibe that I am friendly, caring, shy, and funny. I try to be positive and always remaining care free ya know? I never want to give off a dull boring vibe as that can deter people imo.

Back