• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • you never made a welcome thread? and how long have you been at PC?

Is it odd if I still remember what I said in my welcome thread word for word, considering I joined in late December of 2002?

tmbjr said:
    hi, my name is tmbjr.
    I like pokemon and women.
    I look forward to meeting all of you.
    And then Kwesi was like the second to post and he said something like, "woah man, we already have something in common. I like these girls more than they like me. It gets depressing sometimes." LOL

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    you never made a welcome thread? and how long have you been at PC?

Is it odd if I still remember what I said in my welcome thread word for word, considering I joined in late December of 2002?

And then Kwesi was like the second to post and he said something like, "woah man, we already have something in common. I like these girls more than they like me. It gets depressing sometimes." LOL
    No XD I never made one at all. I been here since Nov 15 2002 , A long time
    That was a neat welcome ya made Tommy, wow ya act remember that or did ya look it up ? hehe

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • When I made my welcome thread 13 months ago at the old PC, I think I remember Andy being the first person to welcome me. :P I'm not 100% sure though. And I think MoonLight was another person who welcomed me.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    No XD I never made one at all. I been here since Nov 15 2002 , A long time
    That was a neat welcome ya made Tommy, wow ya act remember that or did ya look it up ? hehe
    I joined November 9,2003..XD Can ya remember what time ya joined Liz?I joined at 9:30 PM EST..XD

WOW! It took ya almost 2 years to make a Welcome Thread? O_O That`s slow..XD

Welcome to PC Liz :P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Jess said:
    I joined November 9,2003..XD Can ya remember what time ya joined Liz?I joined at 9:30 PM EST..XD

WOW! It took ya almost 2 years to make a Welcome Thread? O_O That`s slow..XD

Welcome to PC Liz :P

The Time? How in the world could I remember that it was prob in the afternoon I don't know O_o
    Yep I am slow XD at least I made one now lol

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • You're new here so i'll give you the run down...

Don't break the rules or double post and you'll be fine. The mods are thy God and worship them to the greatest extent. If you so much as motion to the admins that you're not having a good time you will be tortured and killed...

Welcome!

*runs as people moony throws stuff at him*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    You're new here so i'll give you the run down...

Don't break the rules or double post and you'll be fine. The mods are thy God and worship them to the greatest extent. If you so much as motion to the admins that you're not having a good time you will be tortured and killed...

Welcome!

Don't worry I will obey the rules :laugh:
    Why would I throw sometime at ya , it's not my style XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    You're new here so i'll give you the run down...

Welcome!

XD Ok then what does that make every one above the Mod rank (Mods and S-Mods)? XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yay, Moony's here! Heya, and welcome! d=

Back