• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey der.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Hey im ToStronk4u here and im new to the PokéCommunity forums, im just here to work on a game PokémonAwakening its a fanmade Pokémon game, i have a tumblr for it gheimerdonkeh.tumblr.com, and a da PokemonAwakening.deviantart.com, visit the da page and read the journal, after that please help me in this game, here is my email [email protected].

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I hope to hear more about your game soon, and good luck with your development! We have all sorts tools and resources for you to use, so, check them out at your leisure. And it's really nice to have you on this forum, you're more than welcome to ask me any questions about the forums in general! <33

See you later and have a great timeeeee~

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Oh hey!, lol i came here because the website said it but ill still come here, you're a good admin.

Years
  • I'm a bit late, but ROM hacks and fangames are something we're very famous for so you picked a great community to join for that. Anyhow, welcome aboard!

It appears Robin covered what your main interest was, but what he's saying is that we have a very large ROM Hacking section filled with tools, resources and even hacks to download and play for yourself. Sadly I'm not a hacker so not much I can do around there but I'm sure you'll definitely be in capable hands to succeed with making a successful hack project if you can stay active and keep to it.

That's it from me I guess since I have nothing else, but have fun and enjoy your time at PC!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yeah it is, im looking for recruits here, im almost ready to showcase sone info about the game.

Years
  • Good luck on your game and hope you've been liking PC so far. ^_^ Welcome, Stronk, good to have you aboard. Can't help out with your projects personally but we have quite a lot of people who are knowledgeable in that regard so work at it and see you around!

Back