• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey E'rebuddy.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2015
    Hey guys, I hit up this website a lot for ROM hacking tutorials and information on current in-development ROM hacks. I love ROM hacks, I love testing them, I love making them. Probably one of my most favourite things to do. Anyways, I figured I'd finally join and either contribute to the ROM hacking community or at least be a part of it.

- RagingMagikarp -

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hello, and welcome. :)

I'd point you in the right direction, but it seems you already know, am I correct?

Years
  • Glad you made that choice! n~n We have a lot to do here as far as hacking goes.. PC has one of the best hacking areas around. Welcome, RagingMagikarp!

I can't help out much in that regard but do stick around and keep tinkering with things until you get the hang of it. There's always a place you can go to to ask for some assistance as well as tutorials and other resources you can use. :) And remember that there is a lot more to do here besides hacking so consider stopping by other areas of the site, too.

Enjoy your time and see you around!

Years
  • As Sheep said, you will love our ROM hacking stuff here! And welcome by the way.

If you plan to stick around and try the different tools there I'm sure you can eventually go on to make a successful hack, like many others have done in the past. Also, as Sheep mentioned there's places in the ROM Hacking boards where you can ask for help from our expert hackers and the resident moderators. And there's other places you can look around if you need a break from hacking.

I'll be seeing you, and enjoy your stay yeah?

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • You and me both! I really enjoy playing Liquid Crystal myself! When it comes to ROM Hacking, I'm kinda clueless though, ahaah. So, yes, your best bet is to check out the ROM Hacking Hub for all you need to know about ROM hacking! It's a really informative board, so, don't be shy on checking it out. <33

Well then, it's really nice to meet you oh powerful RagingMagikarp, and I hope you will have an awesome time here on the forums! We're always here to help each other out, so, if you have any questions, you can ask us right away! Don't be shy; you won't regret it! And take care. C:

Back