• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Nuro

Nuzlocke FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Hi there!

I'm Nuro, been playing PKMN since red/blue.
    RPG player and nuzlocke challenger, I came here to play as many ROMS as I can and it would be great if I could find a couple friends as well. {XD}

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    No problem! Friends are around the corner! In fact, hit me up; a man's best friend is a cuddly Dragon after all, ohoho! Welcome to the forums, and it's a pleasure to meet you, pal. <33

Yeah, you'll be able to find ROM hacks over on the Rom hacking board, so just dive right in anytime! I hope you'll enjoy them! There are really cool ones coming up too, so, stick around for those ones as well, yes?! There's many more things to check out too, so, don't be shy on making yourself at home~!

And if you need a hand, I'll be happy to help! Have a great time, and love it if we can chat some more. :3

Years
    Awww don't be feared, I'm always happy to take a new friend around! Welcome to the forums Nuro, and I'm sure you will be excited to be part of the community!

Dragon mentioned the very popular ROM Hacking section if you're looking for hacks to play over in the Hacks Studio, and we also have a Nuzlocke thread over in the Challenges board if you're interested in going over there anytime soon. There's so much to discuss here, yet so little time. But that's how everything goes here, active discussions and an always heartwarming atmosphere. Settling in should be no problem, especially when you get the assistance you need.

Have a really awesome time here and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, and hey just hit me up with a visitor message if you want to talk! Cheers and I hope you have a happy new year as well.

- Hikamaru

I'm down to be one of your friends anytime! [: As are others from the looks of things. People here are pretty chatty so don't be scared to poke someone if you'd like to talk, all right? I made the mistake of being super intimidated when I rejoined in 2011 but there really is nothing to be scared of. Great to meet you and welcome to PC, Nuro!

Enjoy our lovely hacks (the knowledgeable hackers here put so much time into them) and do stick around! You'll be busy for a while if they're your primary interests given how many we have and do consider giving some constructive feedback if you'd like, always helps people a lot. Have a good new year. ^_^

Back