• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone :D

-cara-

Queen Strategist
    Years
    New to the forums here, so bare with me ^___^ I guess an introduction shall do it....Well my name is Cara, im 16 and live in the states, Chicago to be exact. I like a bunch of nerdy things such as league, Pokemon, wow, diablo3, final fantasy, anime, fire emblem and more! Want to get to know me/know more about me? Sure just send me a pm! I'm a pretty open person and like to talk a lot, so be warned! Also as a fair note, I play the pokemon simulator Pokemon online, on the pokemon online server! If you see me on there (-karin- or cara) be sure to drop me a hello/challenge!

(EDIT: After posing I realise my sig didnt show, any helps on this? Thanks in advance!)

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
    hey, welcome to the forum! c: wow, you play a lot of the same games that i like~

i think you'll enjoy PC, the community is really friendly ^^ lets be friends!

-cara-

Queen Strategist
    Years
    :o really? What games out of that list do you play...and thanks for the sweet welcome :D I accept your friendship

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Cara! A great list of games you got there. You play Pokemon Online? You could go on the Showdown server. We do the same kind of things here. And there is a chat feature so you can talk with fellow battlers. If you need help or want to be my friend, go ahead :D Have fun!

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
    i see you got it working, nice! as for games I play... LoL, fire emblem, torchlight 2, borderlands 2 ... and a lot more (lazy to name them all)

nice to meet ya and again, enjoy your time here at PC~

Cid

Years
    Your signature seems to be working now. Oh also I remember seeing you post in Vaati's thread. :D

That said, welcome to the forums, Cara! You seem like a sweet girl. Don't worry about liking nerdy things, we're all nerds for liking Pokémon here! No one will be the wiser. As for your interests themselves, I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem and tons of anime, too. Oh and Final Fantasy. If it isn't too obvious with the username. Haha.

I'm glad to see a fellow fan of these franchises join the forum. I highly suggest that you reach out towards other people as a new member instead of the other way around, too! Although people reach out to new members occasionally, like Hikari, most of the time it just works better the other way around. It's just difficult to reach out to every single newbie that passes down the block, you know? Really though, new people need not be shy if they wish to talk to members. We're all people here. We can help each other out!

Before I go, I just have to say that I'm happy you know Showdown! and that you visit it at times. I don't think I've seen you in PC's server, but if you meant that place specifically then I look forward to seeing you there! And perhaps having a battle or two. For now, I'll be seeing you around!

-cara-

Queen Strategist
    Years
    Your signature seems to be working now. Oh also I remember seeing you post in Vaati's thread. :D

That said, welcome to the forums, Cara! You seem like a sweet girl. Don't worry about liking nerdy things, we're all nerds for liking Pokémon here! No one will be the wiser. As for your interests themselves, I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem and tons of anime, too. Oh and Final Fantasy. If it isn't too obvious with the username. Haha.

I'm glad to see a fellow fan of these franchises join the forum. I highly suggest that you reach out towards other people as a new member instead of the other way around, too! Although people reach out to new members occasionally, like Hikari, most of the time it just works better the other way around. It's just difficult to reach out to every single newbie that passes down the block, you know? Really though, new people need not be shy if they wish to talk to members. We're all people here. We can help each other out!

Before I go, I just have to say that I'm happy you know Showdown! and that you visit it at times. I don't think I've seen you in PC's server, but if you meant that place specifically then I look forward to seeing you there! And perhaps having a battle or two. For now, I'll be seeing you around!

Heya, thanks a bunch for the warm welcome! Ive already made a couple friends here, the people are so nice! As for PC's server, I don't see it on the list...whats the advanced connection info?

Back