• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
Years
  • I think you mean Whazzup?;)

Well,Welcome to PC! I there anything you are Really looking forward to in?

If So Tell me! I can help you!(But since i am Pretty new Ask a Mod or Admin to help!)

Years
  • Hiya Aaron, and welcome to PC! (:

But yeah, why not tell us some more about yourself? We'd love to get to know you since it becomes easier to befriend you and pinpoint some sections you might be interested in. Did you join PC for any reason in particular, or were you just looking around for a Pokemon forum to join? (feels like I used a lot of yous in that paragraph..)

Your avatar is absolutely adorable though, I loove Emolga~! Glad to see you've already explored the forums a little and made some posts, so keep that up, yes? n_n I'd love to keep running into you. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any assistance!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hi Aron!
    welcome to PC!!
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^
    if you don't mind me asking, diiiid you have any plans on what you want to do around here? Since most people are interested in ROM Hacking, and some of them are interested in broad Pokemon topics.
    Take your time exploring the forums, and you'll have an awesome time here.
    Soo have a great time here, and have fun Read the rules first before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask me questions! See ya around!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC, the luxurious S.S... no, not the slap again ._.! Um... sorry about that, I'm kind of koo koo. I'm Rainbow, the biggest fan of Arcanine around this place. Our community is huge, with loads of sections to explore around. What are you interested in? Most users here, adore ROM Hacking, maybe you'd like the Clubs or other Pokemon related stuff.

You'll make lots of great friends for life here. So settle in and get ready for the time of your life xD.

Years
  • Hiya, welcome to PC! If you aren't have any interesting at ROM hacking, I suggest you with some fun activity in this forum. Wanna play a fun games with other member? Then go to Trivia Board in here. We also has some Pokèmon discuss like a poll in here. And the last (maybe fun enough) is Pokèmon Anime in here.
    Make sure to enjoy your stay here. If anything annoying you, go and ask our Moderator or Senior. But probably I can help you since Iam still noob here. Just send me a PM or friends request because I feel lonely :(

Years
  • Hey everyone I'm new to the forums, so just wanted to say Was sup.

Hi there MVPokeStory. Welcome to PC.

Everyone's probably got you covered as far as browsing goes so I'll keep it to a short intro.

Feel free to VM me if you need to talk, or just talk to a moderator. They aren't difficult to spot.

Have a great time here!

- Hikari10

MVPokeStory

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • Hiya Aaron, and welcome to PC! (:

But yeah, why not tell us some more about yourself? We'd love to get to know you since it becomes easier to befriend you and pinpoint some sections you might be interested in. Did you join PC for any reason in particular, or were you just looking around for a Pokemon forum to join? (feels like I used a lot of yous in that paragraph..)

Your avatar is absolutely adorable though, I loove Emolga~! Glad to see you've already explored the forums a little and made some posts, so keep that up, yes? n_n I'd love to keep running into you. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any assistance!

I like to record pokemon 1or2times a day and upload and one day i looked up a pokemon forum and found this. Decided to join it. I'm not sure wats in the rom hacking i use roms but let me go check that forum out. Thanks. O and nice picture Fairy Tail. I watch that anime.

Back