• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I'm a long time pokefan, but I really want to start getting more out of the games. I still consider myself a 'casual' player, but I really wanted start training pokemon to their fullest, (I'm fairly new to IV/EV training) and I'd like to attempt to make some semicompeitive teams. Mostly I'm here to have fun, and I will probably be asking for some trades or overall just assistance in getting certain pokemon.

I've really enjoyed watching people battle on youtube, and maybe (with more then a little help I'm sure) I might start doing it too someday real soon!

Years
    Hey there Wizard (can I call you that?), weeelcome to PC and it's wonderful to meet you. <3

You'll be able to learn about all sorts of Pokemon-related things while you're here, so it's great that you decided to join! The Battle Center and Trade Corner will be great sections for you so drop by if you haven't already - just make sure to read the rules to get an idea of how things work over there. You'll be able to get your teams rated (both competitive and ingame) at the Battle Center subforums as well, so that should prove to be helpful. ^^ I'm pretty new to competitive battling myself so we can both share that experience, haha. PC has its own Pokemon Showdown server, so check that out if you want to converse with some of the battle regulars here, yeah? We might even run into each other since I go on there too!

You seem pretty dedicated when it comes to these things, which is good since you'll learn faster that way. Hope the site gives you what you're looking for and you end up sticking around as an active member, would be awesome. The more the merrier! You can always leave a message on my profile if you want to talk, though I'm not the best person to go to as far as trades go since I don't have a reliable WiFi connection. ;_; But if you're ever looking for someone to chat with, I'm always open!

Have a great stay on the forum and see you around. :D

Years
    I'm a long time pokefan, but I really want to start getting more out of the games. I still consider myself a 'casual' player, but I really wanted start training pokemon to their fullest, (I'm fairly new to IV/EV training) and I'd like to attempt to make some semicompeitive teams. Mostly I'm here to have fun, and I will probably be asking for some trades or overall just assistance in getting certain pokemon.

I've really enjoyed watching people battle on youtube, and maybe (with more then a little help I'm sure) I might start doing it too someday real soon!

Hi Wizard, and welcome!

Here we talk about loads of Pokemon-related stuff (duh!) and you'll definitely have fun here, and we happen to have the Battle Center and Trade Corner for all battling and trading needs. Have you checked out the Pokemon Showdown server yet? I've only started getting into battles there and the chat feature gets a little funny.

Feel free to browse, stay active and if you ever need to know a bit about me, just send me a VM. Call me Hikari by the way, and have a fun time here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    Welcome Wizzard!!! If you want to have regular B/W battles on WFC add me to friends.. I always look up for nice battles. Enjoy Pokecommunity!

Cid

Years
    Ah hey there BlackBloodWizard. Something I must tell you though is that there is another way to get more out of the games that you haven't mentioned, although I'm not sure if it will interest you but yeah. Check out our Challenges section and you'll see that there are many ways to spin a normal Pokémon game into something really fun, engaging, and brand new! ;D

Still if you'd like to do the training part (I mean if that's more interesting for you) then I'm sure you'll enjoy the Battle Center and the Trade Corner like Cirno and Hikari have mentioned before me. You should also go to the server that Cirno linked. I mean I go to that place almost every day since I found it; that's how fun it is, haha.

I'm sure you'll get the hang of battling in the near future! Just battle a lot and practice, practice, practice. So yeah, I'll be seeing you on the server then! Welcome aboard!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    So Many Welcomes!

@Cirno

I go by Wizard, or Bunny =Un.nU= but since this is a pokemon site, maybe Buneary too now :P I'll have to check out the battle server too, but as I have other things going on, we'll see if I'm able to get this all off the ground (school,other video games, puppeteering, wizardry :) )

@Hikari: Thanks, I will! I'm still settling in here, but I'm having a pretty good time.

@Matusallem: sure, maybe when you need a pick me up I'll get you an easy win :P BODYBAG! (yes... I'm a bit addicted to Shofu's channel...lol )

@Cid: I really like the challenges in theory, and I may have to try it sometime. as it is now I'm still trying to train and collect a lot of pokemon, but it certainly looks entertaining.

P.S. Woot Lanturn!

Back