• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone...

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2020
    I've been on PC for a few years now actually (August 23rd, 2010). I'm only now posting this because I don't remember seeing an introduction board back then. But now I see one. Soooo here I am.

I'm 19 years old (or so I'll be 19 on the 21st of this month, anyway). My name is Trent, but you can call me Alt. Or Trent. Trent works just as well. I am an avid gamer. I like games like Pokémon, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Castlevania (LOVE Castlevania 4ever <3), Sanic, Morio, Pokémon, Doom, Dota 2, Half-Life, Pokémon, Pokémon, etc. I've been a huge fan of both Castlevania and Pokémon my whole life and will continue to love them until I die. I'll probably even love them in my grave.

I also love reading creepypasta. They're not always great but most of them are definitely worth reading. My favorite will always be barbie.avi. Probably the most intense creepypasta I have ever read.

There's probably more about me than just that but I can't think of it.

So yeah, hi. Sorry I took sooooooo long to say this to everyone.

Also sorry but I still lack a copy of Pokémon Y. I even lack a 3DS sooooo that's a nono...

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I feel ya on that 3DS lacking :/. Well, hey, might as well make one now! Later is better than never. You seem to play a lot of great games and we have an awesome Video Games section run by Dragon who makes some amazing threads and keeps it active if you plan on posting now.

Anyways, Welcome to PC, Trent. I hope you have a great stay and please let me know if you need anything! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, no worries, pal! Awesome-sauce that you're finally introducing yourself, and it's really thrilling to meet you this night! Welcome back, Trent. <33 Ah ah, sorry about the whole 3DS thing. Maybe you can invest in a 2DS? It's cheaper, and some of the 3DS games like Pokemon Y can run on it!

Ohhh, and you're a fellow gamer as well! Niiiice - I'm also an avid gamer who loves to play video games during my free time, hehe. Those are a lot of great games that you like! I really like Fire Emblem, Tales, Pokemon, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros. and so on! Well, as you can see, I'm sort of more of a Nintendo fan in general! Favourite series being Fire Emblem, I'd say Nintendo in general is pretty fun to play at anytime. So! Why not stop by the Video Games section sometime? We would definitely love to have you apart on discussing things about video games there! I'm one of the co-moderators of that board as well, so I'll be especially happy to see you there, and I'll be willing to answer any question that you have about that board!

I don't usually read creepypasta myself, aside from some of them like this Majora's Mash creepypasta that I've read, and this one about Pokemon Crystal. Hm. Well, we're always happy to learn more about you when the time comes, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here on the forums! Stick with us - we're got loads of things planned for ya in the future! I'm sure you won't regret it, and cheers to you! Contact me anytime you'd like if you wanna chat, or be PC friends. :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Castlevania (LOVE Castlevania 4ever <3)

A fellow Castlevania fan?!?!

Hey everyone...

Well Trent, I think we are going to become fast friends then (; Welcome (back) to PC! Even though you might not have the current generation of Pokemon (heck I only just got it about a week or two ago) there is much more than that here on PC! I see that you're into creepypasta and you're in luck, we actually have a Pokemon Creepypastas Fan Club on PC! I highly recommend you check that out as that's a great way to meet people quickly! And if you'd like to branch out with creepypastas to more than just Pokemon, you can always create your own fan club in the Fan Clubs & Group section!

If you ever want to geek out chit chat about Castlevania, feel free to send me a VM! And once again, welcome back to PC! :D

Years
  • Hmm... I think I've seen your username somewhere, but hey welcome back! I know what it's like suddenly disappearing for ages but at least you knew we were still here, except bigger and better than last time.

Yeah I know how you feel, everyone seems to be playing X and Y right now, but I'm sure you can get a 3DS soon and join in with the others. And PC has its fair share of gamers, both Pokemon or not, and our good mod Shawn aka Dragon has probably got you covered in that field already, funnily enough he mods both this section and the Video Games so I'm sure he'll enjoy having you around for sure.

And as Puddle said do check out the Creepypasta club if that's up your alley, and while I don't read them personally myself I'm sure you'll enjoy it though. The club sections are really fun to check out since there's some fun topics over there in the clubs themselves.

Anyways, good luck getting active again Trent and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to leave me a visitor message. I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- Hikari

Back