• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Hey everyone, call me Zero. Decided to join because I play a couple of hacks that seems like they were created here. I am currently playing mythic legends, dark rising, victory fire, and resolute. Once i beat those three I will play others. So far I love all 3. The only problem I have is with mythic legends where I can't use the PC, other than that it's a great game. I hope to meet the creators and everyone else and be welcomed to the Pokemon Community Family.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heyheyheeeey, Zero! Awesome that you joined here today; the hacks here are indeed a popular reason for joining, so you're not alone on that regard, haha. I didn't know PC had hacks when I first joined up, but, they're pretty good! I'm really glad to hear that you're playing dark rising; I wanna try out Dark Rising 2 when I get the chance, because I hear a lot of good stuff about it! In fact, ever since Dark Rising 1, I got hooked, hehe. cx

Anywho, it's grrreat to have you on board with our PokeCommunity family! We have all kinds of pokemon topics, and of course, we will always have our emulation and ROM hacking board! Don't be shy on speaking with people, yeah? I myself am always happy to talk about anything, whenever! Feel free to send me a VM or PM, or you can send me a friend request. <3

Take care, and have a happy weekend! See you arouuund!~

Years
    I'm sure the creators of those hacks would love your feedback, whether it be problems you've encountered with the game or specific parts you enjoyed more than the rest. I have a lot of respect for people who set aside all that time to create ROM hacks as it's not something I'd ever be able to do myself, haha. Sounds tedious! But anyways, welcome to the forum Zero.

I originally joined in 2006 thanks to the wonderful game that was Shiny Gold. It was one of my favorite things to play back then but then came Liquid Crystal and others that hooked me to no end. They're all fantastic! I recommend Light Platinum sometime as well given how popular it is. Still have to try that out myself.

See you around and enjoy, yes? :) You can ask the Emulation mods if you're ever confused about how the section works so no need to be shy.

Years
    Hello to you too Zero! I'm sure you'll love enjoying the ROM hacks here through the Emulation board like the others have mentioned. ROM hacks draw loads of people here, although not all of their hacking interest last.

I'm not that great of a hacker myself, due to all the complex codings and stuff but PC has a great collection of hacks you can check out, and maybe one day you might get inspired to make one yourself. As Dragon said, there's more to PC than just hacks so take time and explore everything here, you might want to stick around and contribute to a lot of stuff!

Have a blast Zero, and don't hesitate to ask the staff if you have a question. They won't hurt you, because they are actually friendlier than you think. Enjoy your time at PC!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys :). I'm still loving the hacks and enjoying this forum. There's so much to talk about. Oh btw I meant PC as in the pokemon computer in the game haha.

Back