• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Hey everyone! I'm new to pokecommunity but I have been checking it out for months and I think it is awesome. Well Hello again.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I love your avatar! Eevee is such a cute pokemon! Thank god you decided to join, and that also means you know your way around, so you should know how to get around in PC! Hello and welcome to PC! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay (you will)! Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or want to chat! Hi again!

Hiya Momi! Big welcome to the forum. <3 I love your avatar ee. :)

Anything you're looking to do here in particular? We are pretty awesome and there's plenty to do across the forum so if you plan to stick around as an active member then it'd make us all happy. You can join some clubs, try out roleplays, have laid-back chats with others in the General Chat board, speculate on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and maaany more things. It's all up to you!

Enjoy your time here and have a good stay. If you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to leave a message on my profile, all right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    For months, eh? Well, I'm glad that we've made a good first impression! I hope we can make an even better one with your arrival~ Welcome, welcome to the forums Momi-dear! <3

But yeah, hope we all have what you're looking for to do here, and from all this, I hope that you'll be active enough for all of us to get to know you a little bit more! Don't hesitate on giving us a message sometime, yeah? I, myself look forward on chatting with you sometimes, whenever you feel like it! :3

Well, ciao for now, and of course, I'm always happy to help you out, anytime you need it! And have a great staaay~

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC. A new member ! yay. And hey i was just like you. I was checking PC as a guest before i joined. But then after joining i taught to post more and make friends. Now i am soo happy.

Anyway be sure to check our rules. Rules are not soo hard. You just need to stay under it. Again my well hopes are with you best of luck !

Back