• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    Hey! I'm a bit knew here. I had actually forgotten that I made an account here. I only remembered recently about it. I'm not that competitive, though I can get competitive without realizing. I'm not to sure what else to say here... I do like pokemon! I hope we all can get along! Have a nice day!

Years
    Oh don't worry, everyone forgets something so it's totally natural.

On that note, nice to hear you did rediscover PC and get back into the swing of things! There has been some changes in the last year or so since you originally joined so do keep updated on what has changed and such, but anyways I'm sure you'll get back into the community again so good luck with that.

I'm always here if you ever want to talk, so don't hesitate to visit my profile and leave me a visitor message whenever you are interested.

Hahaha I can understand the competitive part. I don't really battle competitively but competitive breeding and the like really makes me want perfection so I do that for ages and ages and ages. x'D; Keeps me busy post-game though, which is cool.

Welcome to the community, Dark! No need to say much if you're unable to.. at least you introduced yourself at all, right? Enjoy your time and ask away if you need any help. 8]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, yeah, competitive come ago, aha. I'm a pretty competitive pokemon player myself, but it's good fun, and you learn a whole lot about pokemon! Still though, great to have you with us, and I hope that you'll be as active as you can be! Welcome to the forums, and I hope that you too will have a great day. :]

Back