• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
  • Hi, new here looking to trade pokemon. I have shiny pokemon and 4/5 IV pokemon to trade. I've been playing since Pokemon Blue and Red, so yes I'm old lol. I'll be ready for battles soon.

Years
  • Welcome, dragonite!!! I hope you enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and get a lot of good deals! And I'm totally up for battle when you're ready!!!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Glad to see more long-time fans who stuck with the franchise for so long! I don't have any shiny Pokemon just yet, but I know if I keep searching I'll eventually find one! Is there anything else you can tell us about yourself? What do you like to do when you're not playing Pokemon?

If you fancy trades then the Trade Corner is the place for you! As for battles, Battling & Team Building is that place for that, when you get ready!

If you need help or just would like to have a nice conversation don't hesitate to drop me a message 8]
    Hope to see you around the community.

Years
  • Thank you for the welcome. I like to make pizzas, watch Netflix for hours on end, and play with my six dogs. I like to keep it real and live well. I also like to write and post on fanfic sites too. That keeps me pretty busy. Thanks for the tips too btw.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh yeah? That's cool; we do indeed have a nice trading community in this forum, as all you gotta do is check out the trading board for that. Our showdown website is also a good place to interact and battle with our many regulars there too, so, feel free to check that out as well! Still, welcome to our forums, and hopefully we can see you as active as you can be. <33

Years
  • Six dogs is.. pretty crazy. I have two cats (well, three, but one is 99% outdoors) and even that's difficult to manage sometimes. Quite cool. 8] Welcome welcome, Dragonite! PC is happy having you!

Trading is very fun and we have a fairly large trading community so I'm sure you'll be just fine. I completed my dex in X and AS so I'm done trading for now, in the meantime I'm trying to soft reset for shinies or breed nicely-IVed babies. Plus there's my unevolved challenge run in X, too. So much fun. Stick around and please do message myself or another staff member if you're ever lost around here!

Back