• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    Hi! Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm NextBandit but you can call me something else over that mouthful. First Pokemon game was Silver and I loved it to bits. Favorite Pokemon game's Diamond. Not sure what else to put here but nice to meet you all!

Years
    Hey there NextBandit, welcome! <33 While Silver wasn't my first Pokémon game, it was in the same generation, as my first game was Gold ^^ Do you perhaps have a favorite Pokémon? :)

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime you ever wanna chat with me or just say hi~!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    Thanks for the warm welcomes! It's awesome to see another person who started with Gen II! Most people I know started with 3 or 5. I love Sandslash, Chikorita's evolutions, Totodile's evolutions, and Umbreon off the top of my head but I love a lot more too! It's nice to meetcha! =D

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Hello NextBandit welcome to PC.
    My I started with Blue, and got Gold as soon as it came out.
    I have many fond memories of my Meganium beating down on Ho-oh. She broke his spine for me, and I caught it.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Hey there Bandit, welcome to the PC family! I also started in Gen2 but with Crystal. I agree with Diamond for favorite game! (though its tied with X and Crystal) Gen 4 as a whole is my favorite as it has so many favorite Pokemon like Buizel, Chimchar line, Gible and Lucario.

Anyways, feel free to drop me a line if you got any questions and enjoy the forum!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    Thanks for the welcomes! I loved Meganium! They were my first starter and were just very reliable! She has quite the soft spot in my heart. Sounds like a nice memory to have. =)

I love all the Pokémon you listed, FireSnow! Gen 4 and Gen 2 have the fondest memories for me and I love just about everything about them. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! This place seems pretty nice! =D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I loved Meganium too! I don't use it that often, but it's a pretty wonderful Pokemon overall! My first Pokemon playing Pokemon Gold was Cyndaquil, and yeah, these types of memories are always awesome to have! Glad that you're a long time fan too; and welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums today!~

I hope to see you around lots! Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions at all, or if you just wanna chat! And thanks for joining; hope to see you soon. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    Thank you for the welcome! I love Cyndaquil too! I just have more memories with the other two. =D Thanks! I'll remember it!

Back