• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hey everyone :)

Years
  • hey everyone :) how are you , I am new here and trying to work out where everything is lol , what was the first gen of Pokemon you played ?

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2021
    Hi! I'm also new here. You can call me Rina :D The first gen of Pokemon that I played is Gen 2, Pokemon Crystal. It was a fun experience which is also the reason why the Legendary Beasts are my favorite trio ^^

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity, actually to both of you! Oochillyo and PrincessRina :D

Oochillyo (or should I refer to you as Declan Sargent? :3), what are you trying to look for if ever? I'd be glad to guide you to a place of interest! To answer your question, Generation 4 was my introduction to the franchise, and Diamond was the first ever game I played. 'Tis why Turtwig is my favorite starter of all time! How about you?

To PrincessRina, you're free to create your own introduction thread as well if you fancy :) I'd love to give you a proper greeting and introduction to this site!

To both of you, if y'all have any questions about whatever, don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staffers you come across the forums. We'd be glad to help :) With all that said, enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Oochillyo! Hi PrincessRina! Welcome to the community you two!

If you need any help navigating the forums, don't hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member, they'll be happy to assist you! (´∀`)♡ My first gen was, well, the first gen! What was yours?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Welcome, both of you!

hey everyone :) how are you , I am new here and trying to work out where everything is lol , what was the first gen of Pokemon you played ?
    Hope you've been finding out where everything is alright, feel free to ask if you need any help with it like they've said.~

Gen 4 was where I started, it's pretty much what I grew up with. How about you?

Years
  • hey Setsuna :) thank you for your kindness , is there anything you suggest I can be involved in as I am still getting used to things, I started with Gen 4 too :) I had platinum and I think its the best gen :)

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
  • hey Takadakeyo welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it :) thats cool which starter did you pick ?

Regards - Declan Sargent

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi gymnearme! You could make your own introduction thread so we can welcome you properly and maybe tell us a bit more about yourself there! :)

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • hey Setsuna :) thank you for your kindness , is there anything you suggest I can be involved in as I am still getting used to things, I started with Gen 4 too :) I had platinum and I think its the best gen :)

No worries, it's good to see you have good taste.~
    As for what to get involved in, I recommend looking all over the forums and seeing what interests you! There's a lot of variety here. If you're interested in talking more about Gen 4 we have a Previous Generations section where you can discuss those games. There's also sections like Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl if you're interested in talking about the upcoming remakes. As for me, you'll see me a lot in Forum Games and Off Topic because I just enjoy more general discussion. Find whatever interests you and go from there. Get involved!

Back