• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey fellow trainers!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Hello trainers of pokecommunity! I'm Cropod. I've mainly used the forums here for information on popular hacked pokemon games, but now I feel like I should become a full-fledged member. :P

Are you a sheep just like me? n~n I approve. Welcome, Cropod!

A lot of people originally come for hacking but stick around and branch out to everything else PC has to offer. I'm one of those people myself actually, ahaha. I found out about this place thanks to Shiny Gold in 2006, left until 2011, and things've went uphill since. This is really a great place.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum. :) If you need help you're welcome to ask a staff member! We're always around and very happy to assist.

Years
    Hello, Cropod. I'm Megan, I also stumbled across PC whilst looking at the Glazed hack and decided to take a look at the other stuff PC has to offer.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh, you've chosen the right place to be an active member! Glad to have you here; welcome to PC Cropod! <3

Indeedy, this forum has a lot of cool stuff around here, and as a fellow member, I hope that you'll take the time to see what you like and jump in with the rest of us! Mmm, but yeah, anytime you wanna keep up to date with the latest hacks, you know where to go! The ROM Hack board! It's a pretty cool place. c:

But yes, haaaave an amazing stay! We're very happy to assist you anytime, and I hope you enjoy your evening. (:

Back