• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! Im a new person who is new!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hey guys, My names Kez. Im a 21yo student and for work I build and manage websites, which for the most part, is pretty rad.

I've been playing since gen 1 on my Gameboy pocket (Though I missed Gen 3 so I'm super excited for ORAS). I've recently started taking training and team building more seriously, rather than just throwing it together through the game. So I thought id join to find the best tips and tricks, as well as to chat with you like minded guys and gals about the game I love!

Wooh!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Haaah, I'm really excited for ORAS too! I've been thinking about starting off with Torchic and raise a few favourites, but yeah, do you have pokemon in mind that you wanna train? I think there will be a good variety. :]

But yeah, you're free to check out the Battling and Team Battling section if you need some assistance or anything concerning battling and what not, and we'll be more than happy to help! We also have a battle server to, so, you can also battle there if you'd like!

Looking forward on chatting with you as well; give me a message if you want to chat or anything, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the forum! See you. <33

Years
  • Hello there Kez, welcome! Gahgahgah Tomodachi Life avatar. Happy camper I am to see that.

Building/managing websites is really awesome - I tinker around with them in my spare time too but it's more of a hobby than anything. Going off of that I'm sure the Technology & Internet area of the site would fit nicely for you so that'd be my recommendation on places to check out here.

See you around! Hooray for huge Pokemon fans, especially those as excited for OR/AS as the rest of us. Stick around and do ask if you need help. =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hi Kez!! :) Trust me, Generation 3 is an amazing Generation & probably my personal favorite. You will truly enjoy it ^_^.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Keztricks, welcome to PC! I've always respected people who could build and manage websites because it is no easy task. That stuff is not my forte, but I think it is really cool! I'm ready for OR/AS as well, I can't wait for Mega Altaria and Mega Metagross. :3

Furthermore, we have a striving battling community here on PC. Be sure to check out our Battle Server whee members gather, talk and sometimes hold tournaments (my favorite are randbats). Also, we have a great Battling & Team Building section which big brother wolf and Zeffy maintain. Also, if you'd ever like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Back