• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys :)

Harsh Trainer

Harsh Trainer..
    Years
    Hey im Harsh Trainer call me that or just Harsh i dont really care :)
    Just a heads up im really interested in hacked roms and making them
    Im happy to help anyone as a beta tester or as a very basic map maker?
    Im actually quite clever with storylines so i can edit/review/give advice on storylines?
    If anyone wants ill help them however i can :D
    One day i wanna learn how to make my own hack preferably...
    I might start the storyline tonight

Fave Hacked Roms
    -Light Platinum
    -All RoL
    -Glazed

Soon to Play
    -SkyLine
    -Dark Rising

(On a side note my ipad mini wont download the gba emulator to use on my ipad??)
    Note:If theres any mistakes or if this is the wrong thread, i apologize...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, I don't think you're very harsh at all! hehe. Nah, but it's really great to meet you Harsh! Welcome to the forums! C:

Souuunds like you'll enjoy our Emulation & ROM Hacking board then! There's a Map Rating/Review Thread you can use to post screenshots of the maps you've created for ROM Hacks to get them reviewed! There are also the hacks showcase section where you can see the different ROM Hacks that people have finished there! There are tons of stuff you can do in that section, and there are wonderful tools & other resources you can use if you wanna make your own hack sometime! I'm sure you'll fit right in! <3

Anywho, don't worry, this is your intro thread, so don't worry about mistakes! Have fun, and welcome to the forums! Contact one of the staff members if you ever need anything! If you ever wanna talk, I'll be happy to anytime! And have a great staaay!~

Years
    You don't seem very harsh at all, but hey welcome to PC Harsh! I hope you're enjoying it so far because there's loads you can see and do here given how diverse we are both in topics and the memberbase.

I noticed you definitely had ROM hacks in mind when you joined, and Dragon's got that all covered for you. The Emulation board has anything and everything based around ROM hacks so do follow the links he posted so you can show off your hack. The regulars over there are experienced hackers themselves so I'm sure you can make some friends over there. I'm not a hacker but that didn't stop me from still welcoming you because seeing new faces here at PC always makes me smile.

And as Dragon said, don't worry about your mistakes, just have fun and enjoy yourself here at PC. If you ever need assistance contact the staff members if you have questions or concerns. I'm also here if you want someone to talk to and yeah enjoy your stay here, and I'll see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Harsh Trainer

Harsh Trainer..
    Years
    Thanks guys :) i chose the name more because i rarely use any pokemon except really strong, 3 evolution pokemons so i figured thats harsh compared to a lot of people who like eevee and other small basic pokemon :P
    I might go post in the hack section now :) thanks for the advice.
    Might see you guys around

Good to hear you're poppin' on by the hacks board! We have so many wonderful hacks to play and tools to use for the aspiring hacker. I don't hack personally but those who do earn lots of respect from me because it looks quite tedious and time-consuming. :o

Anyways, welcome to PC, Harsh! There are many threads across the Emulation board where you can join a team or generally assist others/get help for your own game or specific aspects of it so you find fit right at home there. It's a fairly large section though so no worries if you get lost - if that were to happen you're free to contact the Emulation moderators, karatekid552 or DrFuji. They're busy guys but happy to help. :)

See you around! Hoping to see you around lots.

Back