• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    Hey everybody! My name is Hunter, but people usually call me Goobis or Goober.

I've been playing the Pokemon games sense leaf green, though I didn't enjoy ORAS and X & Y too much. I am loving the demo for Sun and Moon though!

I have got really into the Play TCG online, I have no good decks or cards but eh, thats how the game goes! My user on there is Zeo29.

I get pretty lonely sometimes, so feel free to message me whenever. I would appreciate it c:

I have a Youtube channel! I am currently doing a play through of Pokemon Uranium, if you want to check it out c: I am on hiatus right now because of work being a pain, but I am hoping to start it up again soon.

I also stream on Twitch, but mainly Paladins and Smite is what I do!

Aaand on occasion I make crappy music on Soundcloud :D
    You can add me on steam if you want, I am always open to more friends!

Years
    Hi Hunter! Or Goobis. Both are cool. o/ Welcome to PC!

Aw it's too bad you're not very into XYORAS but yeah, Sun & Moon look awesome and I'm super pumped for release. Maybe you can post around the Pokémon TCG forum sometime? It's quiet, so we could really use more active faces.

Have fun. <3 We should talk sometime, though I'm not the best at initiating conversations lol.

Years
    Hey Goobis!! Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy this place. I am also new here.

I haven't played Gen 6 yet so I can't say much about them. Nice to see someone having interest in TCG online, it's a good time-pass game. Also, I would love to check out your uranium walkthrough.

Years
    Excellent! Another from the SC! Glad you could make it here! I haven't looked too much into the TCG scene in a long time, so I'm sure they underwent a ton of rule changes since I've collected the cards. What type of music do you like to make and listen to? I try to stick with the synths.

Years
    Years
    Excellent! Another from the SC! Glad you could make it here! I haven't looked too much into the TCG scene in a long time, so I'm sure they underwent a ton of rule changes since I've collected the cards. What type of music do you like to make and listen to? I try to stick with the synths.

DUDE AY! I make mainly make synthetic and retrowave :o And I listen to anything, I do listen to rap but I hate how vulgar the newer stuff has got. I find myself listening to more comedic songs or retrowave. Should link me to your page! Heres mine :D https://soundcloud.com/howe-hunter

Years
    Welcome to the PC forums Goobis hope you have a good time :)

I have played pokemon since gen 1 up to gen 5
    I still havent played any of the gen 6 games yet though...
    Gen 2 is my favorite generation by the way such good music and atmosphere it really gets me on the nostalgia

I used to play with TCG also but i got bored of it after i hit a certain age I collected a bunch though so they are just sitting in a drawer somewhere gathering dust

anyway i hope you enjoy your stay in the PC forum if you need a friend feel free to add me if you wish We can talk about all kinds of stuff.

Back