• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey i am new

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
hey i am pretty sure that im new with forums so i going to look at everything sorry if i am noob

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Everyone's a noob at some point; that's how we improve and go beyond ourselves. Being a noob is a part of life's greatest challenges. So don't feel sorry about being one. Welcome to PC and may you enjoy your stay! May life treat you well and hopefully I'll see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
maya-cheerful(b).gif

Aw, we all had to start at some point! No worries; we'll all be right here to pick you back up if there's any trouble around here!

maya-confident(b).gif

Annnd of course at the end of the day, the burgers will be all on me!

maya-thinking(a).gif

and by me, I mean Nick

maya-cheerful(b).gif

Still though, welcome to the forums! Don't be a stranger; come right in, and join in the fun! And see you again; it's really nice to meet you today!

dresden_88

Warden
Years
hai! i'm new here too :D welcome to PC, everyone has been really nice to me, i am certain you'll be happy here too! ^_^

Years
Hey Mysterio! Welcome to PC. No worries about being new; we all start out there at some point, right? If you read through the rules and ask a staff member if you're lost you'll have no trouble getting adjusted. We're always around to help so there shouldn't be any fear of exploring around!

Enjoy your time on the forum and I'm crossing my fingers you like it enough to stick with us. People here are pretty awesome and there are many things to do, from roleplaying to trying out ROM hacks and other things. Get posting! See you. :)

Back