• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm New!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    Hello PC! I'm Lucas, I'm a big fan of Pokemon and I'm new to this forum. As my name implies, my favourite type is Psychic-Type, but I can't decide what my favourite Pokemon is overall, I have too many!

Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone here!

Years
  • Hi Lucas, and welcome to PC!

Such a shame you joined right when I was about to go to sleep but I think I'll just be able to squeeze in my little welcome for you. Glad to see you joined, because PC has loads of Pokemon-based discussions from the early days right up until today, in fact I was 7 when I first got into Pokemon, now I'm 20 and I still remain a dedicated fan as ever. And I have to say, Psychic is one of my fave Pokemon types as well. Water is my absolute fave though. I think you might enjoy the Pokemon Clubs section which did have an active Psychic-type club but it sadly closed. Thankfully you can try and make a new one because it is one of the more loved types.

And are you looking forward to Pokemon X & Y as well? The new Pokemon all look awesome and I can't wait to see how great they turn out stat and movepool-wise. I'm falling in love with most designs already. Anyways, I do advise reading the rules because I don't want to see new members get in trouble for breaking even the simplest of rules. And we have those staff members in blue, orange and red who can also help you if you have a question, but there are helpful members outside of the staff as well. In fact, we're all here to help you.

I do hope you have an awesome time here dude, and I'm looking forward to meeting you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hey there Lucas, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's nice to meet you too!

You've come to the right place to talk about Pokémon! We have all sorts of discussion on Pokémon, so be sure to explore those if you can! We do also have several off-topic discussions here as well. :] And I can relate to you.. my favorite Pokémon is never the same {XD}

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you stay out of trouble, because the last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction from not following the rules ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out at any time! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! And feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC.

Psychic types are pretty cool. My favorite Psychic type would have to be Alakazam, he's just awesome! Anyway, glad to have you join us. We have a ton of awesome sections for you to check out here on the site. If your a big Pokemon gamer, be sure to check the General Pokemon Gaming section of the site. There you can chat about all the games from Red/Blue/Yellow to Black and White 2! Even including the spinoffs! Also, be sure to check out the new X and Y section, dedicated to the upcoming games for the 3DS. There you can chat and speculate about the games. It's a really popular section of the site right now, so check it out! We also have a section for the Pokemon Anime, if you enjoy watching Ash on his many adventures to become a Pokemon Master.

Of course, there are so many more sections, including non-Pokemon sections as well for if you need a break from Pokemon. If you need anything at all, just ask! We're all happy to assist you (:

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    Nice to meet you all! Thank you for your warm welcomes, and don't worry I will try not to get into any trouble :p

@Hikari Yeah I am very excited for X/Y! I love the Pokemon that have been announced too, I really think that Gen VI is going to be special. I like Water-Types as well, and I will be sure to check the Club Section out :D

@Toshiro I agree Alakazam is very awesome. I will be sure to check out those sections as well!

If I need any help, I will be sure to let you guys know, thanks and goodbye!

Years
  • Hi there Lucas! Welcome to PokeCommunity. :D

I love psychics but they tend to be really strong so I don't use them very often in games. Most of my Pokemon are more underrated and a wee bit weak, but they're still great. I think Xatu is currently my favorite psychic type and I was so sad when I found out Natu couldn't learn Fly in my unevolved challenge in HeartGold... :( Alakazam is indeed awesome and he can destroy pretty much everything. I swear I have trouble every time I fight a high-leveled one, uurg. Hikari made a great suggestion of Pokemon Clubs to you and I do recommend looking around there; it's a perfect board for a Pokemon fan looking to meet people with interests similar to themselves. I own a club myself and there are some really awesome Pokemon-related clubs to poke around. Fire type fanclub, dark type fanclub, and even cool things like a fourth generation fanclub!

Hope you have a blast posting around and ask one of our moderators if you need help. We're always around and more than happy to assist. :) You can poke a super moderator or admin anytime as well! And if you ever have time, you should drop by your introduction and tell us about yourself. We're all Pokemon fans but since the forum's so diverse it means there are all sorts of people here. You can share what game you started with, if you watch the Pokemon anime/play the TCG, and what else you like to do.

Maybe you play a video game or two outside Pokemon? :D; I'm currently drowning my free time in Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing, hehe. If you're a gamer then the Video Games board will be for you!

Anyways, pleasure meeting you and see you around~

Back