• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey i'm shawn

Years
    You should check out our Competitive Battling Center and Trade Thread so you can battle and trade with many other users here!

Have a good time with us!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Shawn! I see that your interested in Pokemon battles and trades, but would you mind elaborating more of your interests? Well, who wouldn't want to know you better? I love meeting new friends. Okay, I might seem a bit weird, but yes, I'm just talkative that's all. Don't be afraid! :P

I'm sure PC has it all to offer your gaming and social internet life! Sections are actually categorized into two, Pokemon-related and those that are not Pokemon-related such as the ones with the (Other ____, for example Other Clubs) .. You will also meet and make a lot of friends here at PC, we do have a very nice and calm atmosphere, so I'm sure you would like it here. If you don't want to get into any trouble though, you have to read the rules and follow them always, ooor the staff will hunt you down. D: .. Just kidding, but yes, they are pretty strict in enforcing the rules.

If you still have any questions, don't be bothered to ask me! I'd be happy to help youu out. Once again, welcome, have fun and see you around! <3

xoxo

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Alltimelowispimp and welcome to PC
    We have sections where you can battle and trade...like the Competitive Battling Center, where you can look for people to battle, and enter many tournaments. And there's also the Trade Corner, where you can trade Pokemon with others via Wifi. It's fun trading with others here. You'll enjoy it. ^_^
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Sorry, I mean the PokeCommunity Forums.
    Tough? That's a great attitude.
    Alright, take your time and have fun.

Back