• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey new member and serious collector

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    How's it going im a new member to the community and I have quite the collection of Pokémon cards. All the way from old gen to some current just wondering if there are any people in the community who are interested in talking about there collections or would be interested in comparing? Anyways nice to meet you all and happy to be part of the group.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Welcome to the community, Ultimate Collector!

To answer your question, yes! There are plenty of people here at PokeCommunity who would love for you to discuss TCG with them. If you scroll down the main page, you'll find the Pokemon TCG subsection in the General Pokemon Discussions section, but for easy & quick access, I'll go ahead and leave a link to the section right here.

Thank you so much for being a part of our community! I hope you'll be able to make plenty of friends who share your passion for TCG.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community Ultimate collector, we're glad to have you! Give the Pokémon Trading Card Game section a visit. You'll find plenty of people who share the same passion as you do for the trading card game there. There's plenty of topics to join in on. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    Hello new here. As well. Just purchases a local estate of pokemon. Joined to see some help on value etc.
    Here was what at estate
    You can email me as well at [email protected]
    Sets pokemon
    1) 1st ed shadowless base 1 set(missing only #8 and #102)
    2/3) 1st edition gym heros 1-132(x2)
    4) 1st edition gym challenge (1-132)
    5) 1st edition jungle (1-64)
    6) 1st edition fossil (1-62)
    7) 1st edition rocket
    (1-83)
    7.5) neo genesis
    (26-111)

Thanks and also any thoughts on if i should just hold on all of these as if it be more value in couple months??

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    Hi am new and I was looking for so people to trade me a shiny moltres from the Galar region in Pokemon sword and shield I am will to trade my lording level 70 for it

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I'd LOVE to see some of your collection, being a card collector myself. Please share over at the TCG forum! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Back