• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC! I'm back :P

Shaf

Lonely MadNooB Trainer
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'll go to the introduction first... I'm Shaf... Well, I joined this community almost a year ago and I didn't use it for so long that I forgot about it.. so I'm back again!

I'm 13 and I really love Fire types and Electric ones too! I'm mainly a huge fan of Gen III and V I really really like Ho-OH. I'm mainly interested in Emulation and ROM Hacking!

It feels really great to be back! Looking forward to be a part of this community agn! :D :) {XD}

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Shaf! It's wonderful to see you again! Many peeps like you do tend to return after leaving their accounts for a long time. But it's great to see that you remembered!

As you can see, we do have an Emulation section here and I see that you've taken part! Hope you become pretty active there because right now there's a lot of ROM Hacking being done there, as well as ROM Hacks available to download. Then there's also the tools to download as well as the tutorials to read. <3

Anyways, Stick around, ok! There's a lot in store for PC and have a great time! See ya around <3

Shaf

Lonely MadNooB Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Shaf! It's wonderful to see you again! Many peeps like you do tend to return after leaving their accounts for a long time. But it's great to see that you remembered!

As you can see, we do have an Emulation section here and I see that you've taken part! Hope you become pretty active there because right now there's a lot of ROM Hacking being done there, as well as ROM Hacks available to download. Then there's also the tools to download as well as the tutorials to read. <3

Anyways, Stick around, ok! There's a lot in store for PC and have a great time! See ya around <3

Hey Meganium! Thanks a bunch for the welcome.... Really great to see ya agn! You still in Adoption Centre?? Would be great to know if you are! See ya later!

Years
  • Hey there Shaf, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

If you love Electric and Fire types, be sure to check out our Fire type fan club and our Electric type fan club as well. They aren't mandatory in joining, but they're great places in discussing your two favorite types! We also have our Emulation & ROM Hacking section which I'm sure you'll enjoy as it's a really large community here at PC, and you can post and even showcase your own hacks there! So be sure to check out what we have to offer here at PC! ^^

As a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction just for simply breaking a small rule here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay back at PC, Shaf! You are always more than welcome to send me a PM or leave a VM on my profile if you wanna chat with me! And feel free to send me a friend request as well! ^_^

Years
  • heyyy Shaf! welcome to PC again! haha, so your interested in ROM hacking? why dont ya chrck out emulation forum, and maybe join a team for a hack you can help make! see ya around! ~blu

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Shaf welcome back!

It's really nice knowing you cause you're still a new face to me. I hope you can be here more, we're a really nice community once you get to know us. As you may have noticed, members here are very welcoming and just friendly overall! We didn't get to talk when we first join, but I wouldn't mind talking to you know. Just send me a VM anytime and I will respond to you ASAP. :) No one here is scary so don't be afraid to open up!

I think you should explore the boards a bit and see what there is to offer here. We have tons of boards for Pokemon and even stuff not for Pokemon. You can start with the Emulation section as Zach suggested. There's a whole bunch of hacks there to play since it's our most popular section. You can also look for tutorials , resources and tools , a place to gather ideas, and a place for building a team. Then why not try Pokemon Clubs? You can join the Fire and Electric types clubs and as well as clubs for other Pokemon types and other ideas of Pokemon. Of course there's also Fan Clubs & Groups for club that aren't relating to Pokemon. As the owner of two clubs on PC, I have to say they're really fun!

I do hope you can come back here and post as much as you can! You might want to read the rules in case things changed and cause no one wants to get in trouble here. If there's anything you need you can always ask a moderator or other staff member and they will help you out. After all, that's part of their job! ^_^ Enjoy your stay here once again!

Years
  • Whee welcome back Shaf, great to have you here again~! Always wonderful to have members remember us and log back in. :D

I love electric types, too.. they've been my very favorites since I first got into Pokemon. I was a huge Pikachu fan for the longest time (and in a way still am) so that contributed a lot for my love for that type. I'm not quite sure if you like the electric rodent Pokemon like Pikachu and Pachirisu, but if you do, why not join the club I made for them? We're a small and happy little family over there and love any new member that joins us. :) But if not, there are plenty of other Pokemon-related clubs over in that board so you should totally look through everything and get involved in those that catch your eye. Perhaps you'd be interested in making your own in the future, too? The grand-master thread at the top will be your best guide for whenever you become interested in such. Owning a club or trade shop here is very, very rewarding, hehe.

But hey hey! Check out the Advance Generation Gaming board to talk about the third generation, we'd love to have you there! The third gen is also one of my favorites and it seems to be quite loved on PokeCommunity from what I've noticed. I spent a lot of time playing Sapphire to get the best possible team.. still remember my super-strong team of lv. 100s and mixing records with friends to get all the data into our main games. Contests were extremely fun in that generation as well and I'm still slightly bummed at what was done to them in Sinnoh. :(

..of course there's also the awesome Fifth Generation board that you can look at, too! I'm sure you'd have a lot to discuss in these places since you're a big fan, though Emulation will also be glad to have you anytime. A lot of hackers come here to learn the ways of making a game so there are always people who can help you out or point you in the right direction. All it takes is putting yourself out there and doing your best!

Hope you have an amazing time here and be sure to stick around for a long time, okay? Just message me if you'd like someone to talk to; I'd love to get to know you.

Back