• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, sup.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2013
    Hey guys I'm new.

I like eveerrything to do with Pokemon. The games, stitching pokemon, papercrafting is my latest thing.

Nice to meet you all. Gotta post 15 posts before I can share any of the things I have made with you guys, it's kinda long.

My favourite pokemon are Glaceon, Flaaffy, Shaymin, Hydreigon, Sentret and Pachirisu.

What's everyone else's?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You'll get to those 15 posts eventually! There are a variety of places for you to go to obtain them, as well as you can meet friends in the meantime. Just...don't go crazy and spam the whole place, okay! xD

Welcome to the forums, btw! So, stitching Pokemon...do you make crafts like plushies or something? That seems so interesting to know! Maybe you can show off your designs at the Art & Design section of the forums, I'd love to see some of your handcrafted work. :)

aaaand obviously my favorite pokemon is Meganium as you can tell by my name xD

See ya around and have a fantastic time here!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi!and welcome!Don't worry,I know you can do it!
    Wow!that's nice!Mine's Pikachu,Charizard,Dialga,Reshiram,and Grovyle(He made me cry in MD)!

Cid

Years
  • My favorite Pokémon? That's gonna be a long list for sure, haha. On the top of that list would be Squirtle, Arcanine, Lucario, Haxorus, Manectric, Gallade and Flygon though. :D

But yes, hey Miss Miu! This place is definitely for you if you like everything Pokémon-related. This forum is in itself Pokémon-related, so that's already within that category, right? XD; Seriously though, you are not going to get bored in this place if you mean that. We've got discussions for the games, the anime, the TCG, Pokémon-related forum games, polls related to Pokémon and even general topics that talk about the franchise as a whole. You should click on the homepage and scroll down. I think the Pokémon sections are quite descriptive, so you'll easily see a good place to post in and maybe gain that elusive fifteen post mark on the way. Just post by the rules and try to discuss in a thoughtful yet personal manner. It shouldn't be too difficult.

You seem very artistically inclined, too! We've certainly had an influx of artistic users. Stitching I think is a cool thing. I know someone who knits, and no she's not my grandma. Knitting is cool! Knitting isn't too far off from stitching, right? Maybe it is, but hobbies like that are very underrated, in my opinion. So there's that. Papercrafting sounds like an interesting thing, too. It reminds me of origami and the Paper Mario games. I don't know if it's in any way related to those two, but that's what popped in my mind at first!

For what it's worth, I do hope you have fun posting around, and that the post count requirement doesn't bother you too much. It should encourage you to try to be active! And if you do, it only makes it easier to meet lots of people and gain friends. That's what PC's all about, and it's key to seeing this place at its best. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2013
    Ooh it's lovely to get so many comments!

Ahh, well I can't knit :'( but I mainly cross-stitch, and I have tried my hand a little at making some small plushie Togekiss keyrings. I'm always also on the lookout for good pokemon printed fabrics to customise sweaters with.

Yes I'm sure the 15 posts won't be a bother!

Oh and yeah papercrafting is like origami but with scissors and glue involved. As soon as I'm able to post URLs I will show you.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cid

Cid

Years
  • Knitting was way too different from cross-stitching (the latter of which is equally as versatile and lovely, of course) and other stitching stuff, so I'm sorry if I suddenly brought it up like that, haha.

Good luck with hitting the big fifteen! I highly suggest that you don't do it through short, thoughtless posts in random threads that seem to accept these kinds, and that you make these first posts monumental, thoughtful, memorable and contributing. If you do that, it's gonna be easier to continue posting like any great member, and people might just notice you for your efforts!

Here's a quick link I'd like to share: https://www.pokecommunity.com/search.php?do=getnew
    It shows our recently active threads where people have posted for the past few moments since accessing this link. It's gonna be helpful if you're looking to post at cool threads without having to scour the forum for a good thread to post in. Note that some sections don't add to your post count though! Particularly the trivia / forum game sections.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm a bit late, but oh well! It's never too late to say hi! So... hi!

Stitching Pokémon and Papercrafting sounds really fun, and I'd love to see what you have made. Maybe I'll try it sometime...! It sounds hard though. :pink_tongue:

My favourite Pokémon are, in no particular order, Tepig, Zekrom, Reshiram, Emboar, Zorua, Kyurem, Pikachu, and Piplup! I have just a few... :pink_laugh: Of course, I love all Pokémon, there are no Pokémon I hate! :chu:

I hope you have lot's of fun here on PC!

Back