• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hey there!

Orbalite

Veritas Omnia Vincula Vincit
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Hey folks!

I'm new to PC, been a Pokemon fan since the first games. I've played every main Pokemon game ever since, except for Black & White 2 for some unknown reason! Still have to pick it up. Found a few ROM hacks on here and I decided to go ahead and make an account and post as well :)

Right now I just started the ROM hack Unbound!

Years
  • Hey folks!

I'm new to PC, been a Pokemon fan since the first games. I've played every main Pokemon game ever since, except for Black & White 2 for some unknown reason! Still have to pick it up. Found a few ROM hacks on here and I decided to go ahead and make an account and post as well :)

Welcome Orbalite! You and I share the same reason we made a Pokecommunity account in the first place :D What's your fave rom hack so far?

Also, you're really missin' out if you haven't played BW2 yet :3 Personally I believe Gen 5 was the peak of Pokemon, design and story-wise. Got lotsa discussions like this (along with all the other older games before SwSh!) over at Previous Generations btw if you're interested!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need any. Have a good one!

Years
  • Hello & Welcome! =3

What Pokemon game did you play the most from the ones you played?
    Are there any you disliked?
    Have you played any of the spinoffs?

Orbalite

Veritas Omnia Vincula Vincit
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Welcome Orbalite! You and I share the same reason we made a Pokecommunity account in the first place :D What's your fave rom hack so far?

Also, you're really missin' out if you haven't played BW2 yet :3 Personally I believe Gen 5 was the peak of Pokemon, design and story-wise. Got lotsa discussions like this (along with all the other older games before SwSh!) over at . btw if you're interested!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need any. Have a good one!

Nice! Well I gotta say, I really like Unbound so far! What's your favorite? Would love some suggestions?

Hello & Welcome! =3

What Pokemon game did you play the most from the ones you played?
    Are there any you disliked?
    Have you played any of the spinoffs?

I definitely played and liked Platinum the most! And I disliked Sword/Shield for some reason. In terms of spinoffs, I played a decent amount of Pinball on the GBA and I love the Mystery Dungeon games!

Years
  • Nice! Well I gotta say, I really like Unbound so far! What's your favorite? Would love some suggestions?
    Unbound's actually my current fave as well~ It's the one hack to dethrone Glazed as my Top of all time. Gaia has always been a good contender as well, solid #2 option. I'm a sucker for hacks with custom regions and storylines, which is why I also love fan games e.g. Insurgence, Xenoverse, Uranium, etc. Have you played any of those yet?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello and welcome to the forums! You just hit me with such a nostalgia wave, omg. I remember playing so much Pokémon pinball back in the day! I can't believe I almost forgot about that game!

I hope you enjoy the fangames and discussions! :)

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • Welcome welcome!~

Hope you enjoy it here! I haven't been a member for long but everyone I've met has been super kind, especially over in the PC Discord server which you should totally join if you wanna talk to all the hip kids like moi

Which of the main entry Pokemon games is your favourite? Likewise which of the spin-off games (Mystery Dungeon, etc) is your favourite?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey folks!

Welcome! Black 2/White 2 are some of the better games I've played. Granted they are enhanced versions with a higher difficulty level, still doesn't take away that the story in my opinion, is one of the best they've managed to create. If you have time at some point, give them a go!

I'm glad you found a hack you enjoy so far, there are definitely plenty more! Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey folks!

Heyy welcome to PC! I too tried to collect games from every gen, but I admit I haven't played exactly every version yet :3 I did try some of Black 2 though and enjoyed it. Unova didn't quite do it for me in the Black/White versions but the updated version seems more fun. I think I liked that the old pokémon were readily available again ahah.

I hope you'll have a good time here!

Back