• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Trainers! What Shakin? They call me Cameron!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Love your enthusiasm! :D Welcome aboard to PC. :) PC is a great place for trainers like you to begin your journey and well, start off by making great friends! There's a ton for you to do here, like trading with others, battling with others, discussing your favorite Pokemon with others, and so much more! If you have other non-Pokemon interests, we have sections for that as well. You just gotta explore!

Your journey to PC starts now! But if you ever feel lost, why not request a mentor at the Adoption Center, located right on this section! And then there's also staff in bold names, they are always here to answer any questions you may have. Have fun on this amazing journey, and see ya around! :)

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
    Years
  • Hi Cameron! Welcome to pokecommunity I'm Ash!(wait we met already! XD) and your going to get your 8th gym badge right? I'll be there watch! Plus, this a good place for you to battle, meet new trainers!

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
    Years
  • Welcome to the Forums Cameron ;D There is a lot you can do here and you can meet lots of nice people ;D If you need anything, feel free to contact me or the nice mods and smods . Anyways Enjoy your Stay!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Welcome to PC my friend! So energetic. There are so many things on this forum for you to do whatever it is you're here to. Non the less i hope you have a fun time here "hopping in and out" Ask anyone with a bold blue name for help if you need help~ Have fun.

Years
  • I finally got into the PokeCommunity forums! I can't wait to jump in while I travel and train during my adventure!

Hello Kotetsu-kun, and welcome to PC.

I take it you're a fan of Kotetsu/Cameron from the Pokemon anime? What do you love about him so much? PC is one of the best places for a Pokemon Trainer to start their journey, with loads of discussions you can contribute to, and it has all the sections you'd want in a stereotypical Pokemon forum so you'll never get bored.

Why not tell us more about yourself? It would get us to know you better, but if you ever need a mentor to guide you around a board of choice check out the Adoption Center, located here in New Users/Welcome. There's also the moderators who can help you if you get lost.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk feel free to VM me.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Heeey Kotetsu, welcome! You're an awesome anime character and I can't wait until I'm able to see more of you in Best Wishes. <3 (I.. I admit I didn't know his English name was Cameron until I read this thread. xD;)

Looks like you've already found our anime section and it's pretty awesome to see more Pokemon anime fans here in general. Guessing Kotetsu's one of your favorites, but are there any other characters you like? The regulars and moderator of Pokemon Anime here will definitely appreciate your activity there plus there are a lot of discussions to get involved in over at that section so keep on chatting away over there. Just keep the rules of the section in mind and you'll be totally fine; they're really not at all hard to understand! If you're ever looking for someone to chat with about the anime, you can always shoot a message my way, since I'm a fan as well. Best Wishes has been one of my favorite generations of the anime so I'd adore to chat about it with you as well as any other seasons you like.

But as our awesome regulars said, you're in for quite an adventure here. PC is a very large forum so there's a ton to do and plenty of people to meet. Trading, battling, joining clubs, voting in polls, debating, and participating in all sorts of events are among some of the many things you can do here so it's definitely worth it to stick around. Glad to see you've been exploring around a bit and hopefully that continues for a while to come, yes? :3

Anyway, great meeting you and hope to keep seeing you around! Never fear to message someone if you want to chat or need help and have a great stay on the forum.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Hey Cameron! My name is Ripto. Nice 2 meet u. You sound more peppy in the forums. At PC, You can chat trade battle and do stuff! One question: Why do you have a TV Control?

Back