• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey whats up

dribbling excadrill

Dribbling Excadrill
Years
  • Whats up guys,
    Im the dribbling excadrill, small time poketuber who plays soccer and works at a german academy in real life. Trying to make a somewhat bigger channel for pokemon so I can grow my precious draft league that I have created. I can also speak 2 languages and am working on a third

Years
  • Hi dribbling excadrill! Welcome to PC.

You can link your YT channel in your signature if you want to spread the word around. Since you have 5+ posts, posting blog entries should also be accessible to you now. As long as you don't spam on the forum, since we don't want anyone to join just to advertise their content.

Otherwise, what languages do you speak?? I'm bilingual also and would love to learn more. =o

Years
  • Welcome Dribbling Excadrill!

Interesting! I've been wanting to learn a new language, but don't know where to start. I only know English and a bit of Spanish from high school, but never quite developed into fluency. What's the third language you're working on? And good luck with your channel! I'd love to check it out sometime. :)

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokémon Community! It's pretty cool that you can speak two languages! I can barely do that and I don't really have the drive right now to do so. I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to the forums here! I hope we can be friends!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Dear adamant Excadrill, its just a matter of time before I catch you, so keep dribbling and enjoy your life until then.. mwahahaha *cough cough*.
    Jokes apart, hey there man, what's going on? Excadrill sure is an amazing mon, isn't it? Include a link to your channel in your sig, and I'd love to check it out. And hey, I can speak three languages, Hindi, English and French. What languages can you speak in? Learning a new one though, sure is a difficult task, but the pain is worth it. So, good luck. See yeah around..

Back