• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!!

Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm AbsolKnight and I hope to at least, accomplish something on my time spent on here. I really want to develop a pokemon rom hack in the future. And happy new year!!

Years
  • Hey, welcome to the forums and Happy New Year!
    I assume you already know there is an entire section just for ROM hacking and other stuff I dont understand (yet!), I'm sure you'll do it :D
    Also, cool name you got there!

Years
  • Hi AbsolKnight! Welcome to PokeCommunity, great to meet you. 8>

The ROM Hacking category here is fantastic so I'm sure you'll learn a lot by being here. I recommend the Beginner's Lounge to start off if you have questions and aren't sure how to get yourself off the ground; there's also the Tools, Tutorials & Resources forum that houses a lot of good guides and other things to help people get started. Good luck! :) You're sure to make something awesome if you keep trying so work hard and we'll be looking forward to seeing what you have to show us. Have a great time and hope you had an amazing new year!

Years
  • I'm pretty sure you may have run into me in the New Users Hangout, but it won't hurt for me to give a proper introduction myself. Again, it's so nice to meet you Absol!

Sheep pretty much covered everything in terms of the ROM Hacking boards so do check out the notable areas she mentioned if you want to make your own hacks. The tools there are often used in a lot of the really great hacks that were made ages ago so no doubt you'll definitely love using them in your creations, and there's always someone around to assist you when needed. Sadly I don't have any hacking knowledge myself, but someone who is will always be happy to lend a hand!

Anyways, I hope to continue seeing you and have a fantastic time at PC! Cheers and good luck with your hack.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooooh, do you like Absols? They're pretty cool; I really wanted to use one on my ORAS run-through but never found space on my team for it, aha. Maybe it'll change soon! <33

And a biiiig welcome to the forums to you, Knighty~! I'm Dragon; pleased to meet you! And good luck on your ROM Hacking escapades! The guides over on the ROM Hacking section are there to help you, and so, you can check them out as well as ask questions that portrays to it! :3

Happy new year to you too, and I'd love to see you again! Feel free to message me if you wanna chat~! <33

Back