• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Shayochism

SHAYAN DRAVEN
    Years
    So I was told to post here, so, I'm posting here!

Name's Shay, or Brodie, either works. Twenty-five and from England. I'm a huge Pokemon fan and have been since the early days when I was just a lil' kid. Favourite Pokemon are Sneasel, Tyranitar, and Houndoom. I also like Stunfisk and Goomy in a weird kinda way.

Soo yea, hey!

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
    Guess who???? >:)

Welcome! I hope you have a really good time here!! Uhh, you might wanna check out the trade forums, you can probably find someone to trade you a Ditto there, by the way. But other than that there is a looot of really cool stuff here, not just games! The people are great, too!

... A weird kind of way, huh?​

Years
    Hi there Shay, and yay welcome to the community!

As mentioned, you might enjoy the Trade Corner section if you're in need of a certain Pokemon, our services over there are reliable most of the time. Also, you seem to love Dark-type Pokemon a lot so maybe consider checking out the Dark-type club in Pokemon Clubs as well, since it's got topics about the Pokemon you love.

Hope that all entertains you to keep you sticking around, and yeah catch you later!

Back